Cloud / Self-hosted
This extension/theme cannot be used in a Shopware Cloud shop. Cloud Self-hosted
- Support by: ACRIS E-Commerce GmbH
- Support available in:
- Order number: acris68215540616
- Manufacturer: ACRIS E-Commerce GmbH
- Version: 1.4.0
- Last update: 25 Jan 2021
- Self-hosted compatibility: 6.1.0 – 22.214.171.124.0 – 126.96.36.199.0.0 – 188.8.131.52.3.1.0 – 184.108.40.206.3.2.0 – 220.127.116.11.3.3.0 – 18.104.22.168.3.4.0 – 22.214.171.124
- easy installation
- Hardly any training period
- easy handling by using the Shopware standard functions
- No direct settings for the plugin necessary
FunctionsWith the "Rule Builder Extensions" plugin, the rules in the Rule Builder can be expanded with new conditions. It is now possible to include the dimensions of packages in the definition of the shipping methods. Especially if parts of your products exceed the size for transport with parcel services, this plugin will provide valuable help. Packaging sizes can be defined in the standard product processing in the admin area. With a rule for the different shipping methods, e.g. Determine whether the parcel can still be transported by parcel service or whether a freight forwarder is required.
To use the plugin, you have to create rules in the Rule Builder. You then use this in the shipping methods.
More information about rule builder and shipping can be found at:
https://docs.shopware.com/de/shopware-6-de/ attitudes / rules
https://docs.shopware.com/de/shopware-6-de/ attitudes/versand?category=shopware-6-de/ attitudes/shop
After installation, the plugin extends the conditions already specified by these new conditions.
- Max. Dimension of the positions (maximum value of length or width or height)
- Max. Belt measure of the positions
- Max. Height of the positions
- Max. Length of the positions
- Max. Width of the positions
If your parcel service specifies the length with 2000mm and the belt size with 3000mm as maximum values, you can do this.
Start with a new rule in the Rule Builder for bulk packages. You can then set the following conditions:
- Max. Length of positions> Is greater than / equal to> 2000
- Max. Belt size for positions> Is greater than / equal to> 3000
You usually set these conditions for the smaller packages:
- Max. Length of positions> Lower than / equals> 2000
- Max. Belt size of positions> Lower than / equals> 3000
Then create two shipping methods (e.g. parcel service and shipping company) to whom you assign the rules. So the customer can see in the order process whether it is bulky goods that are delivered with a shipping company.
As the owner of this extension you can rate it in the Shopware accountRate now in your account
Average customer rating from 1 reviews:
Plugin und Support sind erstklassig.
Installation manualThe installation of the ACRIS SEO Professional plugin is very quick and uncomplicated.
Call the Plugin Manager via Settings> System> Plugins
Upload, install and activate the plugin
Add two new rule conditions.
Improved compatibility with the Shopware plugin Custom Products.
- Add rule for customer restricted payment.
- Create custom field for restricted payment.
Changes the additional field "Credit Limit" to the data type float.
Add rules for customer credit limit and comparison between cart amount and customer credit limit.
Fix a problem on calculating the sum of belt dimensions for line items with higher quantity 1.
Changed calculation for rules of calculating max belt and sum belt dimensions.
Add rule for sum of belt dimensions.
Optimize loading cart data.