Cloud / Self-hosted
You can run Shopware in the cloud or use it as a self-hosted solution for your shop. Here you can check if a particular extension can be used in the cloud or self-hosted variant.
This extension cannot be used in a Shopware Cloud shop. Cloud Self-hosted
- Support by: ACRIS E-Commerce GmbH
- Support languages:
- Order number: acris76367885987
- Manufacturer: ACRIS E-Commerce GmbH
- Version: 3.0.2
- Last update: 7 Jun 2021
- Language support:
- Self-hosted compatibility: 6.0.06.1.0 – 22.214.171.124.0 – 126.96.36.199.0.26.3.0.16.3.0.06.3.1.0 – 188.8.131.52.3.2.0 – 184.108.40.206.3.3.0 – 220.127.116.11.3.4.0 – 18.104.22.168.3.5.0 – 22.214.171.124.4.0.06.4.1.0
- Automatic recognition of the input with or without protocol (http/https)
- Temporary (302) or permanent (301) forwarding
- Import-export function for lists (e.g. relaunch)
- FROM VERSION 2.3.1: SEO redirects definable via Regular Expressions
- Clear display of the redirects
- Each forwarding can be processed individually
- Deactivation of individual forwarding via button
- Define redirects via regular expressions (as of version 2.3.1)
Why SEO redirects
- No loss of ranking with a relaunch
- No loss of ranking due to product changes
- Temporary forwarding for advertising campaigns
Administration: Via Settings > Plugins > SEO Redirect
URLs: Insert old URL and redirection destination with copy and paste
Protocol (http/https): Is automatically recognized, but can be entered with the URL
Setting status code: Temporary (status code 302) or permanent (status code 301)
Activation: Active / not active
Overview: List of all redirects with URLs, status and active
Search function: Via the Shopware search function
NEW FEATURE FROM VERSION 2.3.1
As of version 2.3.1, this plugin allows you to define SEO redirects using Regular Expressions.
A Regular Expression (or Regex) is a group of characters used to find a pattern within a piece of text.
In the context of redirects, a simple URL match will correspond to exactly one URL. A regex URL can match many URLs.
In addition to matching many URLs, a regular expression can extract information from the source URL and copy it into the destination URL.
An example for better understanding:
A redirect with the source URL /my-url will only ever match requests for /my-url.
A redirect with the source URL /meine-url/.* will match requests for:
And so on.
The important part of /my-url/.* is .*. This is the regular expression part of the URL and is equivalent to saying "take /my-url/ followed by any string".
Although this is very useful for a lot of redirects, this feature is more for advanced users, as creating these regular expressions requires further knowledge. But you don't have to use regular expressions for the redirects, you can still use redirects with an exact match of the URL. If both variants are stored for a URL, exact matches for a redirect are always searched for first. If no exact match is found, regular expressions are checked in the second step.
A guide to the regular expressions including a link to a manual and a cheat sheet can be found in the Shopware admin area in the redirects.
Website relaunch - previous pages are redirected to the new pages (permanent redirection). Thereby no ranking losses occur.
Changes in the product range - a well ranking category page has to be dissolved due to a product change. With a 301 redirection you can refer to the new category page.
Short-term advertising - a well ranking category page can temporarily redirect to a special advertising page to present the offer to more customers.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Why exactly do you need redirects? Forwarding URLs is a cornerstone of search engine optimization. Especially during a relaunch (complete rebuilding of the shop) it is important not to lose the hard-won ranking. To avoid this, via a redirect Google is informed that information continues to exist and is now stored under a new URL. The PageRank is thus retained and passed on to the new page. There are two types of forwarding: A 301 (Moved Permanently) redirection indicates that the information is constantly to be found at a new address. A 302 (Moved Temporarily) redirection indicates that the landing page has been changed temporarily. However, the original URL should not be replaced. This method can be used e.g. for advertising campaigns. Thus, a well ranked page can refer to a special promotion page for a short time without losing value itself.
- How can I install the plugin? Using the new Shopware 6 - Plugin Manager (Settings > System > Plugins) the installation is easy as pie. The ZIP file is simply uploaded and can be installed and activated immediately.
- The plugin doesn't work? In the unlikely event of the plugin now working, we recommend to contact us so we can resolve any issues. Usually, only minor issues come up and can be dealt with quickly.
- What do I have to consider when entering the "Old URL" and the "Forward Destination"? Nothing. You can enter the URL completely including the protocol presented (http:// or https://) or omitting the protocol. The simplest solution is to copy and paste the URL from the browser's address bar.
- Do I have to enter each URL individually, or is there a function for multiple URLs? Unfortunately not yet. However, as soon as Shopware 6 has a suitable import-export feature, such a function will be offered free of charge as an update. Complete Excel lists can then be uploaded in bulk, when the feature is released.
- Who is ACRIS? ACRIS E-Commerce GmbH is an E-Commerce company based in Linz, Upper Austria. Our team of motivated and highly qualified experts has been able to build up and constantly expand its expertise for more than 15 years. For ACRIS E-Commerce GmbH, Shopware is an important complement in the field of high-quality standard E-Commerce systems.
- The plugin is what I want, but could I add another function? If you are missing any crucial features, don’t hesitate to contact us. Your input can help us identify needs that not only you might have, but other customers too. If an extension of the plugin benefits and entails added value for the shopware community, we would be more than happy to implement it for you.
As the owner of this app you can rate it in the Shopware accountRate now in your account
Average customer rating from 2 reviews:
Anfängliche Probleme bei URLs mit Sonderzeichen und Parametern wurden innerhalb weniger Stunden vom Hersteller behoben.
Acris macht einfach gute und funktionierende Plugins!! Danke
- Plugin Manager via Settings > System > Call Plugins
- Upload, install and activate the plugin
Optimisation of SEO redirects when entering relative URLs.
Version 3.0.1- Performance optimisation for SEO redirects
- Allows relative URLs to be specified in 4 ways - i.e. also additionally with preceding / and en
Improved compatibility with Shopware 6.4*.
Fixes a problem where the Regex SEO redirection is not displayed in the admin.
- Enables SEO redirects to be defined via regular expressions.
- Optimisation in the matching and substitution of URL parameters.
- Fixed Problem with pathes
Fixes a problem with encoded URLs.
Fixes a problem with the URLs query string on redirect.
Optimize SEO Redirect module at administration.
- Added Import / Export Profile
- Change how the redirect is done.
- Change the menu position in the admin area.
Changed Shopware required version.
Fixes a possible problem when no sales channel is found for a redirect.
- SEO Redirect now also works if no sales channel was found.
- SEO Redirect now works independently of the cache.
- Fixes a possible problem in connection with the SEO Redirect module and Symfony PHP unit tests.
- Optimizes snippets in the admin area.
Old URLs with http(s) are now interpreted correctly. Usability improvements.
SEO urls are considered on redirect. Compatibility with Shopware 6.1.0-RC4.
Change menu card item
Change administration integration for v6.0.0+ea1.1
Release of the plugin