Why ACRIS Cross Sellings The additional articles defined in Shopware can be ordered... more
Why ACRIS Cross Sellings
- The additional articles defined in Shopware can be ordered immediately with the main article without further page view.
- One or more additional articles can be added to the shopping cart with the main article.
- After the installation the plugin can be edited directly
- Settings > System > Plugins > ACRIS Cross-Sellings
Position of the additional items:
- Below the product price as list or article tab
- Besides the product price as a list or article Tab
- Presentation of the additional items next to or below the product price
- Additional articles can be ordered directly with the main product
- Clicked additional articles are displayed under the shopping cart button in the selected quantity
- In the first view, a maximum of three additional articles are shown
- A click opens the entire list with additional articles.
- Additional products that are not in stock are greyed out and cannot be ordered
Additional informationTo use the plugin, you must use "Cross-Selling" in the standard version of Shopware 6.
You can find instructions for this under:
When the ACRIS Cross-Sellings Plugin is activated, it replaces the default view.
- easy installation
- no training period
- easy handling by using the Shopware standard function
- absolutely customer friendly
Read, write and discuss reviews... more
- Call the Plugin Manager via Settings> System> Plugins
Upload, install and activate the plugin
- Position and display of the availability can be changed
- Added label to the form fields
- fixed Variant-Products (only orderable products are displayed)
- fixed sell off flag
- If Mainproduct is also in Cross-Selling Stream, than we don´t display this product
- Checkbox Listener changed to "change"
- Bug Lighthouse Audit fixed
- Buttons changed to Checkboxes
- added Cross-Sellings Meta-Tag
- Picture and Thumbnails better used
About the manufacturerShopware 6 ready Shopware Solution Partner 5 Certifications Developer SW5 0 Developer Advanced SW5 0 Template Designer SW5 0 Template Developer SW5 0 Developer SW6 1 Developer Advanced SW6 1 Template Designer SW6 2 Template Designer Advanced SW6 1 35 Extensions
2 0 25 Ø Rating