Cloud / Self-hosted
You can run Shopware in the cloud or use it as a self-hosted solution for your shop. Here you can check if a particular extension can be used in the cloud or self-hosted variant.
This extension cannot be used in a Shopware Cloud shop. Cloud Self-hosted
This app is available for Shopware 5
- Increase your sales - reduce the checkout friction, open up new markets with key local payment methods such as Amazon Pay, Apple Pay, BLIK or Klarna.
- Efficient and future-proof - always up to date with the latest innovations in in the payment landscape
- Simplified accounting - Customised payouts with detailed dashboards and reports.
- Reduce risk - With our smart fraud system using a combined rule based system and machine learning you will block fraudsters, not shoppers.
- One system, one partner and one contract for all payments worldwide, no long-term contract.
- Global acquiring: Local payment processing around the globe
- Data-driven payment optimization
- Accept all major payment methods like Credit Cards, Amazon Pay, Apple Pay, iDeal, Klarna,
- Real-time fraud prevention
- 3D Secure 2 authentication native
- Optimized checkouts
- Plug-in supported in-house
- All consolidated payment data in one report
- PCI-DSS Level 1 certified
- Fully PSD2 Compliant
Simplify your payment processes with the Adyen Shopware 6 Payments plugin, which gives you a competitive advantage. Our in-house built integration gives you access to a global all-in-one payment platform. Accept all major global and local payment methods, quickly expand into new markets and channels, and reduce your fraud. We'll take care of your payments so you can spend more time running your business.
Reduce operational time
The plugin keeps the two platforms synchronized so that you can view summaries of transactions in Shopware and switch to Adyen for detailed reports. The plugin is developed in such a way that almost no configuration efforts are needed on the Shopware panel. The configuration on the Shopware side focuses on the Shopware - Adyen connection and enabling the desired payment methods in the sales channels used.
Adyen customers: Uber, Spotify, Mango, Swarovski, Zalando, eBay.
- No plugin or setup fee
- No additional fees to update the plugin
- 24/7 Support at no additional cost
Installation is straightforward and detailed documentation can be found here: https://docs.adyen.com/plugins/shopware-6.
1. Sign up for a test account with Adyen at https://www.adyen.com/signup?utm_medium=Referral&utm_source=Partner&utm_partner=Shopware
2. Apply for a live account with Adyen. For more information, see Applying for a Live Account
3. While you are waiting for your live account credentials, you can start integrating into your test account:
We're here to help. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us https://www.adyen.com/contact/sales?utm_medium=Referral&utm_source=Partner&utm_partner=Shopware
Please feel free to contact our partner manager Sascha (email@example.com) directly for commercial support.
This release is built to support Shopware v6.4 and above, it is backwards incompatible with all versions < 6.4
- BLIK https://docs.adyen.com/payment-methods/blik/web-component
- Swish https://docs.adyen.com/payment-methods/swish/web-component
- Twint https://docs.adyen.com/payment-methods/twint/web-component
- Alipay, Alipay HK https://docs.adyen.com/payment-methods/alipay/web-component
- Oney (3x, 4x, 6x, 10x, 12x)
- Afterpay (default)
- Ratepay, Ratepay Direct Debit
#178 Fix line item description for products with variants.
#173 Added help text to all fields in plugin configuration
#175 Fixed structure of payment method extension
### Important notes
This release removes support for the OriginKey, adding a Client Key value in the administration will now be required for the checkout component to work.
**NB:** This release does **not** include support for the new major Shopware version 126.96.36.199, we will support version 188.8.131.52 on a new major version of our plugin (v3.0.0), but we will continue to maintain version ^2.0.0 to support Shopware version ~6.3.1
#158 Updated Checkout API version to v67 and Web Component version to 4.2.1
#158 Removed Support for origin keys
#159 Implemented Paypal pay button in checkout page
#161 Process refund notifications from Adyen to update order transaction states
#162 Added Adyen payment methods data and additional information to Store API payment-methods response
#163 Added client key and additional data to sales channel context in Store API response
#164 Added support for Amazon Pay via pay button in checkout page
#168 Added support for Blik payment method
#149 Improved error handling in payment flow
#151 Switched to event subscriber for setting payment state data
#153 Exclude discount line items from open invoice payment request
#155 Added workaround to allow guest customers to complete payment for an order after a failed payment attempt
This release introduces support for Apple pay, Google Pay, Bancontact and Dotpay payment methods. Also adds support for PWA payment flows with multiple steps in checkout.
#126 Add support for Google Pay & Apple Pay payment methods
#126 Allow sending of state.data directly to payment endpoint
#143 Add support for Dotpay payment method
#98 Add support for Bancontact payment method
#145 PWA support sending of payment method and payment details in separate steps
#132 Bug fix in payment methods filter, to display only payment methods available via API
#134 Fix broken 'Test Configuration' button in Shopware v184.108.40.206 and above
#137 Set correct route prefixes to ensure the correct routes are generated
#140 Detect proper tax status to subtract tax from orderlines
This release introduces processing of payment notifications and updating of payment statuses. See the docs for more information.
Also in this release, all usage of the deprecated SalesChannel-API is dropped and Store-API is used.
Added processing of Notifications
Removed extra fields in API test request
Replace all usage of the deprecated sales-channel-api with store-api
Fixed problem with completing a failed payment
Allow sales-channel specific setting of plugin configuration
Fixed check to remove OneClick from PM list
#99 [PW-3631] storedPaymentMethods state.data check
#106 Bump shopware/core from 220.127.116.11 to 18.104.22.168
This release introduces a new feature that fetches the payment method logos to be stored in the Shopware 6 instance. Merchants need to make sure that the following configuration is set to enabled: shopware.media.enable_url_upload_feature. This is enabled by default in platform/src/Core/Framework/Resources/config/packages/shopware.yaml. New MediaFolder Adyen will be created with migration.
Enable save card details
OneClick payment methods
Add German translations
Refactor PaymentResponse to not depend on the current session
Cards form is not presented to shopper if it is the default payment method
/paymentMethods call in order edit is not using the order data
New Payment Methods
- Klarna Pay Later
- Klarna Pay Now
- SEPA Direct Debit
- Add payment methods to the plugin and adjust card payment handler (#45)
- Adding redirect data to /payments call (#47)
- OpenInvoice lines support and Klarna PMs (#48)
- Adding support for multiple sales channels configurations (#54)
- New paypal integration (#55)
- Make API version in routes dynamic (#60)
- Fix illegal transition "paid" from state (#41)
- Fix 3DS2 modal in change order page (#42)
- Moving PM decorator logic to event subscriber (#43)
- Improve error messages in the plugin config test (#44)
- Fixing invalid entity definitions (#52)
- Make plugin compatible with different payment methods (#53)
- Adjust constructor to shopware 6.3 in AdyenAccountOrderController (#58)