The plugin enables adding premium items, which the clients can choose after reaching a certain order value. Thanks to this solution, the clients order more, in order to get a free gift. The premium products to choose appear in the shopping cart, which incentivizes clients to add to their order to get the free product.
The plugin supports products with variants. If such a product is available, the client can choose e.g. its color or size.
The plugin is responsive, which means, that it automatically adjusts itself to the device, which the client uses to enter the shop (smartphone/tablet/laptop).
The products can be added to distinctive “Sales Channel”, which enables full control over marketing campaigns. Adding products is very simple and intuitive. It can be done in the administrative panel under the tab “premium items”.
All our plugins have a 30-day trial period. In case of finding a bug or any questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Adding several premium products to your shopping cart.
Fix bug with RemovePreemiumArticle
Fix bug with str_contains
Adjust gemany translate
- Add option to hide preemium products in product list and search engine. Customer could not buy this products. Its useful when preemium ist free.
- Preemium product available now in OffCanvas Cart too.
Add button with link to premium items in OffCanvas Cart
Storefront for Shopware 6.2.3
Add configuration - now customers can choose more as 1 premium item.
- Fix redirect after add premium product
- Move menu item to catalog in administration panel
- Add new logs
Don't show premium product in frontend if is not active or stock is zero. This same with variants products.
Plugin published in the store