Cloud / Self-hosted
You can run Shopware in the cloud or use it as a self-hosted solution for your shop. Here you can check if a particular extension can be used in the cloud or self-hosted variant.
This extension cannot be used in a Shopware Cloud shop. Cloud Self-hosted
- Support by: Code 108
- Support languages:
- Order number: C108178127879927
- Manufacturer: Code 108
- Version: 1.0.7
- Last update: 12 Oct 2021
- Language support:
- Self-hosted compatibility: 6.4.0.06.4.1.0 – 184.108.40.206.4.2.0 – 220.127.116.11.4.3.0 – 18.104.22.168.4.4.0 – 22.214.171.124.4.5.0 – 126.96.36.199
- virtual product finder for your customers
- your customer answers questions that lead them directly to the desired product
- different question types possible (text, text and image, features, price slider, smileys, hearts and thumbs)
- possibility to store different productfinders
- products from the shop, external products, categories, etc. can serve as the result
- easy setup via the adventure worlds
- productfinder demo included
- ability to use your own images
- user-friendly design of the product advisor
- you can store individual questions and answers tailored to your products
- after the customer has answered the questions, the matching products are presented as the result
- user-friendly, responsive presentation in a modern design
- storage of the content for the productfinder in just a few steps via a separate backend module with user guidance
- different question types (text, text and image, features, price slider, smileys, hearts and thumbs)
- ability to set up tooltips for each response option for additional information on an answer
Would you like to support your customers in finding which product is perfect for their purposes? In that case, is our app just right for you. You can integrate an interactive productfinder into your shop with this app. Store the desired questions and answers based on appealing question types (text, text and image, features, price sliders, smileys, hearts and thumbs) and show your customers the right products after their answers of the questions.
(1) Various possibilities for the results of the productfinder
After the customers have answered the questions, the appropriate products are presented as the result. Not only products from the shop, but also external products can serve as results. In addition to shop products and external products, articles, advices or other content can also be displayed as results.
(2) Different question types for optimal customer approach
In order to tailor the productfinder to your target group individually and to address them optimally, you can define the texts that are displayed to your customers when they go through the productfinder. Different types of questions can be used for this, such as pure text questions, text and image questions, feature questions, price sliders, smileys, hearts and thumbs.
(3) Intuitive user guidance and virtual advice
Our virtual advisor is more than just a product filter: Take your customers by the hand and help them to find the appropriate product in your shop with clearly formulated questions and answers. Give your customers the feeling of being virtually advised and recommend the best product for their use case. With our user-friendly interface, your customers will answer the questions you have set, which will lead them to the desired product. This way, your customers are going to find the right products much more intuitively than by using a conventional search or filter function.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I install the app? You will find the installation instructions in the app documentation: see manual. If you have any questions, please write us a message at any time.
- Will the app also be compatible with future Shopware 6 versions? Our app is constantly being developed so that you can also use it with future Shopware 6 versions.
- Who can I contact if I have problems installing the app? Please send us a message to email@example.com. We will then get back to you shortly and support you with the installation of the app.
The complete description as well as setup, settings and FAQ of the app can be found following this link:
Adjustments backend module for Shopware version 6.4.5
Bug fixes backend module
Added several data associations
Version 1.0.4Corrections frontend CMS element for tags
Adjustments composer.json, replacement app icon, corrections backend and frontend