Cloud / Self-hosted
This extension/theme cannot be used in a Shopware Cloud shop. Cloud Self-hosted
- Support by: Code 108
- Support available in:
- Order number: C108285722782296
- Manufacturer: Code 108
- Version: 1.0.2
- Last update: 6 Oct 2020
- Plugin available in:
- Self-hosted compatibility: 6.1.0 – 22.214.171.124.06.2.2 – 126.96.36.199.0.26.3.0.0 – 188.8.131.52.3.1.0 – 184.108.40.206.3.2.0 – 220.127.116.11.3.3.0 – 18.104.22.168.3.4.0 – 22.214.171.124
- user-friendly, responsive presentation in a modern design
- easy setup of the icon boxes without programming knowledge
- possibility to create individual icon areas for the product pages
- easy setup of the plugin in just a few steps
- appealing designs and icons to choose from
- possibility to use your own icons
- user-friendly design of the icon areas
- matching to your shop possible through individual color adjustment
Would you like to add icon boxes to the product pages in your shop to highlight certain facts about one or more products? Then our "Icon boxes for product pages" plugin is just right for you. With this plugin you can integrate icons including text with just a few clicks on one or more product pages. Choose from appealing designs the presentation of the icon boxes that match your products.
In this way you can explicitly highlight certain information about a product, a manufacturer or your shop on the product page to make customers aware of special properties. In addition to that, you have the option of customizing the icon boxes for your shop by setting the desired colors, etc. Select the appropriate symbols from more than 40 different icons or simply use your own icons.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is it possible to assign the same icon to several products? Yes, it's possible. You can assign the icons to multiple products.
- Can own images be used for the icons? Yes, you can use your own images as icons instead of the supplied icons.
The complete description as well as setup, settings and FAQ of the plugin can be found following this link:
Adjustments composer.json and Many-to-Many-Select localMode
Increase of the character limit for the description
Adjustments before publication