Cloud / Self-hosted
You can run Shopware in the cloud or use it as a self-hosted solution for your shop. Here you can check if a particular extension can be used in the cloud or self-hosted variant.
This extension cannot be used in a Shopware Cloud shop. Cloud Self-hosted
- Support by: Code 108
- Support languages:
- Order number: C108756398968278
- Manufacturer: Code 108
- Version: 1.0.5
- Last update: 9 May 2021
- Language support:
- Self-hosted compatibility: 220.127.116.11 – 18.104.22.168.3.1.0 – 22.214.171.124.3.2.0 – 126.96.36.199.188.8.131.52.3.06.3.4.0 – 184.108.40.206.3.5.0 – 220.127.116.11.4.0.0
- easy management of questions and answers in the admin-area
- possibility to create different FAQ sections with various categories
- user-friendly, responsive presentation in a modern design
- search the FAQ area
- set your own image and icons
- easy setup of the app in just a few steps
- more than 20 attractive designs included
- user-friendly design of the FAQ section
- providing a search in the FAQ section for easy finding of questions and answers by your customers
- sorting of the questions and categories possible
- possibility to create more than 3 categories
- answers can be written in a text editor (additional formatting possible)
- use of your own picture or hide the picture possible
- ability to hide the search
Use this app to create an appealing FAQ section for your shop. With this advanced version of our FAQ app you have even more options to customize the FAQ section. Answer the most important questions for your customers in a well-structured FAQ area. Give your customers the opportunity to find answers to frequently asked questions about your shop quickly and easily. In this way, you can avoid frequently occurring questions about your shop and also increase transparency for your customers. With the Shopware app FAQ section for Shopping Experiences you can solve the task with ease! A user-friendly interface leads you to your own FAQ area (Frequently Asked Questions) in just a few steps. Play out the questions and answers on your preferred pages by integrating the FAQ area into any Shopping Experiences of your shop.
Test the various setting options live in our demo shop and take a look at the app in action:Take a look at the FAQ app demo
Implement your own FAQ section with our Shopware app
Increase customer satisfaction. Don't let your customers grope in the dark. With the help of this Shopware app, we start where other apps fail. In a few minutes you can integrate the most important questions and answers into the Shopping Experience you have selected!
With our e-commerce app you can make ordering easier for your customers. You deal specifically with your customers and answer important questions in advance. The more extensive the questions and answers, the happier the customers. This will reduce the effort you put into answering emails from your potential customers.
Simply add in the administration of your shop your individual FAQ area to a Shopping Experience. No programming skills are required! You can choose the presentation of the FAQ area that matches your shop from 20 appealing designs. In addition to that you can also use your own images and icons.
Benefits at a glance
- Individual placement of your questions and answers
- Modern setup of the app
- Easy installation of the app and integration via Shopping Experiences
It has never been easier to integrate a separate area for your FAQ in Shopware. To make your decision easier, you can try the app in the free demo version. Test the simple implementation of the program and convince yourself of its simplicity.
Should there be any questions despite the documentation, we are available at any time at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I install the app? You can find the installation instructions in the app documentation: https://code108.de/plugins/faq-advanced-fuer-erlebniswelten/.
If you have any questions, please write us a message at any time.
- Who can I contact if I have problems installing the app? Please send us a message to email@example.com. We will then get back to you shortly and support you with the installation of the app.
- Will the app also be compatible with future Shopware 6 versions? Our app is constantly being developed so that you can also use it with future Shopware 6 versions.
- I want a specific feature for the app. Is it possible to add a specific functionality to the app? Please send us your feedback and your feature requests to firstname.lastname@example.org. Depending on the feasibility, the desired functionalities will be implemented in future versions of our app.
The complete description as well as setup, settings and FAQ of the app can be found following this link:
Adjustments for Shopware version 6.4
Version 1.0.4Adjustments for the questions and categories in the administration
Corrections considering frontend
Adjustments CMS element and backend module
Corrections considering the search functionality
Adjustments before publication