Cloud / Self-hosted
You can run Shopware in the cloud or use it as a self-hosted solution for your shop. Here you can check if a particular extension or theme can be used in the cloud or self-hosted variant.
This extension/theme cannot be used in a Shopware Cloud shop. Cloud Self-hosted
- Support by: Code 108
- Support languages:
- Order number: C108812764552157
- Manufacturer: Code 108
- Version: 1.0.6
- Last update: 22 Dec 2020
- Language support:
- Self-hosted compatibility: 6.1.0 – 18.104.22.168.06.2.2 – 22.214.171.124.0.26.3.0.16.3.0.06.3.1.0 – 126.96.36.199.3.2.0 – 188.8.131.52.3.3.0 – 184.108.40.206.3.4.0 – 220.127.116.11.3.5.0 – 18.104.22.168
- possibility to store any links at the markings (e.g. blog posts, recipes, landing pages, product overviews, shop locations, about us pages, social media profiles, people, locations etc.)
- the position of the markings can be easily determined with a mouse click
- user-friendly, responsive display in a modern design: 3 different design options
- easy setup over the Shopping Worlds
- easy setup of the plugin in just a few steps
- attractive designs included
- possibility to use your own pictures
- user-friendly design of the images
- matching to your shop possible through individual color adjustment
Animated hotspots for images - more user-friendliness for your customers
Give your shop an unmistakable advantage over your competitors. With the help of animated markers in images you ensure that your customers know exactly what they are buying! The simple installation, a high recognition value of your e-commerce presence and a better customer journey. In just a few steps, your shop becomes a unique world of experience.
Shopware plugin - mark products in the picture
Who doesn't know that? In order to properly stage products, there are often several objects in one picture. We solve this problem with the Shopware plugin Animated hotspots for images. In the backend of your theme, mark the products in the image and adjust the color and design of the markers.
The Shopware plugin is ideally tailored to our Lite Passion Theme. Marking images is of course also possible at any time with other Shopware 6 themes.
Features: Set image hotspots
When developing the plugin, we focused on practical use. The focus was on a user-friendly interface that also conserves resources and offers your customers significant added value compared to conventional images.
- Moving the hotspots with just one mouse movement
- Simple initial configuration allows image hotspots to be created immediately
- Ideal in combination with our Lite Passion theme and other Shopware 6 themes
- Everything from a single source: As a bundle together with our Shopware 6 theme, you benefit from excellent support and seamless development
- Individual adaptation to the design of your theme
- Predefined markers can be configured easily
- Fast loading: An info window with the information you specified appears for each marking
- Responsive web design ensures that the images on the smartphone, tablet and Computer are displayed optimal
- Exact labeling of your product
- Animated graphics attract customers to the markers
- Setting links to further information, blogs, product details etc.
Documentation and support
Although we have designed the Shopware 6 plugin in a user-friendly and intuitive way, we put on code108.de a detailed illustrated documentation. In just five steps, the documentation leads you from installing the plugin to creating your first image hotspots.
A free trial helps you to test our plugin before you buy. With our demo you get a first impression of the plugin in action. If you have any further issues, our Code 108 support team will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What can be linked via the markings? You can link shop pages, blog posts, partner shops, affiliates, social media profiles, directions and more. It is also possible to disable the link for a certain marking, if no product link has been created yet. In this case you can only set a title and a description for the marking.
- How do I install the plugin? You find the installation instructions in the plugin documentation: Documentation
If you have any questions, please write us a message at any time.
- Will the plugin also be compatible with future Shopware 6 versions? Our plugin is constantly being developed so that you can also use it with future Shopware 6 versions.
- Who can I contact if I have problems installing the plugin? Please send us a message to email@example.com. We will then get back to you shortly and support you with the installation of the plugin.
As the owner of this extension you can rate it in the Shopware accountRate now in your account
Average customer rating from 2 reviews:
Plugin & Support erster Klasse
Alles rund um perfekt. Netter & hilfsbereiter Support. Schnelle Antworten und ein spitzen Plugin. Was will man mehr?
Vielen herzlichen Dank für deine Bewertung und dein positives Feedback, das freut uns sehr.
Einfach zu Bedienen - und sehr nützlich!
Vielen Dank für Ihre Bewertung! Es freut uns sehr, dass Ihnen unser Plugin gefällt.
The complete description as well as setup, settings and FAQ of the plugin can be found following this link:
Adjustment storefront for links
Corrections preview category view
Adjustments Media Upload
Adjustments composer.json, replacement Media Upload with Media Upload V2, adjustments main.scss and script
Adjustments for links
Additions to translations
Adjustments before publication