Cloud / Self-hosted
You can run Shopware in the cloud or use it as a self-hosted solution for your shop. Here you can check if a particular extension or theme can be used in the cloud or self-hosted variant.
This extension/theme cannot be used in a Shopware Cloud shop. Cloud Self-hosted
This plugin is available for Shopware 5
- Support by: customweb
- Support languages:
- Order number: Cwb2948688558764f
- Manufacturer: customweb
- Version: 2.1.1
- Last update: 26 Jan 2021
- Language support:
- Self-hosted compatibility: 6.2.0 – 18.104.22.168.0.0 – 22.214.171.124.126.96.36.199.1.06.3.2.0 – 188.8.131.52.3.3.0 – 184.108.40.206.3.4.0 – 220.127.116.11.3.5.0 – 18.104.22.168
wallee is a PCI compliant payment hub. This means you can integrate your preferred PSP via a standardized interface.
Should you require to add on further payment methods, this is not an issue. Activate these directly in your wallee account. Apart from your payment processes, wallee also creates PDF documents for invoices which you can print via Cloud Printing.
Quickly and immediately accept the following and other payment methods in your shop at attractive conditions (https://app-wallee.com/pricing) and in the Collecting process via a contract.
- Credit Card (VISA / MasterCard from 1.4%)
- TWINT (1.3%)
- ISR Payment Slips with automated dunning and automatic payment matching for Invoices and Prepayment
- Secure Invoice in Germany / Switzerland / Austria
- PostFinance E-Finance / PostFinance Card
- iDEAL (0.9%)
- Giropay (1.4%)
- Sofort (0.9%)
- Bancontact (1.4%)
- SEPA Debit (insecure) (10 ct)
Increase your conversion
The payment forms are completely integrated into the checkout (no forwarding to the payment page). All payment details are transferred directly to wallee and stored there securely. All sensitive credit card details are never stored on your server. Convince yourself by watching our showcase.
Paying with just one click: The payment details of your customers are securely stored on wallee’s servers. This enables the returning customer to not have to enter their details again when proceeding to checkout.
Aside from the payment processes, wallee simplifies other tasks for you as a merchant. You are able to edit invoices through the integrated invoice editor or by editing them in your own terms. wallee has a complete dunning process, a Cloud Printing integration as well as an integration to Slack to inform you about failed payments.
You can find a detailed description about our features here on our features page
The plugin is made available for you free of charge.
wallee ist PCI level 1 compliant. This means that we can accept credit cards directly in your shop and process them directly in your shop without forwarding them to a payment page.
In order for your to be able to use the plugin, you will need the following:
- You need a wallee Account.
- This Shopware Plugin
The plugin can be installed directly from the plugin manager in Shopware. Once you setup your wallee credentials the plugin will automatically synchronize the payment methods and your settings from wallee.
A step by step integration guide can be found in our plugin documentation.
An extensive documentation about wallee and the setup of the services can be found on our Documentation Section.In case this resources do not help you or you requrie additional information please do not hesitate to contact our Support or Sales Department.
- Round amounts
- Redirect if the cart can not be recreated
- Fix email issues
- Fix email issues
- Fix cart recreation on promotions
- Remove availability rules
- Handle orders less than or equal to zero
- Silence missing order webhook errors
- Fix iframe breakout
Fix payment method bug on first time install
Fetch active payment methods only
- Fix payment method availability rule
- Fix email sending
- Cancel failed orders
Update payment method syncing
- Add payment method availability rule
- Hardcoded system languages
Retry orders on unavailable payment method
Fix locales and translations
- Fix Email sending
- Fix webhooks
- Fix webhook response
- Fix translation
Submit payment form when iframe has no fields
Order invoice download setting
Remove hardcoded Shopware API version
- Update webhook URLs on plugin update
- Add translations
- Fix email bug
Allow customers to download order invoices
- Test against Shopware 6.3
- Fix error on invalid space id
- Remove hardcoded Shopware API version
Use DAL on webhook locks
- Only provide translations for available languages
- Return CustomerCanceledAsyncPaymentException on cancelled transactions
- Update SDK to 2.1.1
- Send customer first name and last name from billing and shipping profiles
- Respect Shop URL
Add cookies to the cookie manager
Include vendor folder
First version of the Wallee integrations for Shopware 6