Cloud / Self-hosted
You can run Shopware in the cloud or use it as a self-hosted solution for your shop. Here you can check if a particular extension can be used in the cloud or self-hosted variant.
This extension cannot be used in a Shopware Cloud shop. Cloud Self-hosted
This app is available for Shopware 5
- Support by: ecocode
- Support languages:
- Order number: eco8644526753394f
- Manufacturer: ecocode
- Version: 1.0.3
- Last update: 1 Sep 2021
- Language support:
- Self-hosted compatibility: 184.108.40.206 – 220.127.116.11.3.1.0 – 18.104.22.168.3.2.0 – 22.214.171.124.3.3.0 – 126.96.36.199.3.4.0 – 188.8.131.52.184.108.40.206.220.127.116.11.18.104.22.168.3.5.06.4.0.06.4.1.0 – 22.214.171.124.4.2.0 – 126.96.36.199.4.3.0 – 188.8.131.52.4.4.0 – 184.108.40.206.4.5.0 – 220.127.116.11
- Build a trusted storefront: attract traffic to your Shopware store with real user-generated content collected through verified reviews.
- Drive purchasing and revenue: with social proof gained by showcasing your service and product reviews, buyers have the confidence to convert at pivotal points.
- Increase customer retention: maximize lifetime value by leveraging review insights to take your eCommerce business from good to exceptional.
- Automatically trigger service and product review invitations to customers
- Send review reminder emails to increase the response rate
- Invite past customers to leave a review to boost your review count quickly
- Add a TrustBox widget in your site footer to showcase your store's ratings and total reviews
Trustpilot is an open-to-all reviews platform where consumers are heard by businesses, and where businesses can earn consumer trust. Grow your business with genuine content that comes directly from the people who matter most—your customers.
Trustpilot for Shopware
Trustpilot's plugin for Shopware enables merchants to automatically invite customers to leave reviews, and to showcase a store's ratings and review count onsite. Read on for what else you can do with a Trustpilot account.
Grow a trusted brand
• Invite your customers to share feedback at the ideal moment. Authentic content generated from your customers helps drive your SEO ranking and increases traffic to your site.
• Trustpilot is one of the world's most visited sites, powered by 70 million reviewers. Trustpilot profile pages frequently appear on the first page of search engines.
• Grow on Google with verified reviews that count toward Google Seller Ratings. Product reviews enhance amd qualify your product pages for review snippets in organic search.
Increase purchasing conversion and grow revenue
• Turn real reviews from real customers into real conversion drivers. Showcase reviews across your website when consumers are actively looking to make a purchase decision.
• Get consumers talking by sharing your reviews anywhere you engage with consumers—paid ads, email, social, and out-of-home. Give potential customers the confidence they need throughout their journey.
• Showcase reviews in ad creative without design skills with our Image Generator. 87% of consumers in the UK and US find ads more trustworthy with the Trustpilot logo and star rating than without (Sirkin Research, "Trustpilot's Impact on Advertisements", September 2018).).
Increase customer retention and maximize LTV
• Learn from customers to optimize and improve your service and products. Identify trends in customer sentiment across product inventory, customer service, shipping, price, and more.
• Respond to reviews and prove you take customer feedback seriously to turn first time buyers into repeat customers and your best advocates.
• Keep customers coming back with an ever-improving product selection. Product Attributes ratings help you understand your products from your customer’s point-of-view.
Get Started with a Free Account
• Send 100 review invitations per month
• Invite past customers to leave a review
• Use two TrustBox widgets to showcase review count on site
• Respond to reviews
• Drive Google Seller Ratings
• See basic performance reports
• Receive support via Email, Web, and Support Center
Upgrade to a Standard Plan to access an upgraded profile page, more review invitations, the Customer Success team, detailed review analysis, more TrustBox widgets on site, marketing assets, and more.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How does Trustpilot work? Trustpilot helps you to collect, integrate and distribute real customer reviews. You can get started absolutely free by signing up for Trustpilot Free, no credit card required.
- How long will I have access to my Free Trustpilot account? You will always have access to your account. With the Trustpilot Free account you have 100 invitations per month. When you exceed your 100 invites you will not be able to invite customers until the next month.
- Do you provide training when I signup for the Free account? What happens afterwards? With the Trustpilot Free account, you can access the Support Center anytime you have any questions about setting up your account. If you need additional support, you can connect with a Support Agent using the Live Chat tool within our software.
- Do I have to pay when I sign up for Trustpilot? No, you do not have to pay anything when you sign up for a Free Trustpilot account online. The Free account gives you limited access to our tools that will help you get started with collecting reviews from your customers. When you are ready for more access, please contact your Trustpilot agent to upgrade your account.
- Is my data secure? Yes, your data is 100% secure. Our servers are protected by 24-hour surveillance. Our software and infrastructure are regularly updated with the latest security patches. Our network is protected by an enterprise-class firewall, and all Trustpilot plans include SSL encryption to keep your data safe.
- I need help, what do I do? Send us an email to email@example.com if you have any questions or concerns. We'll take care of you.
As the owner of this app you can rate it in the Shopware accountRate now in your account
Average customer rating from 1 reviews:
Ich bin entzückt!
After the plugin zip file has been successfully uploaded, installed and activated in the Shopware backend, the initial setup can begin.
Please note:• Shopware administrator rights are required for installation and configuration.
• A Trustpilot business account is required. If you don't have one yet, you can register during the plugin setup.
Please connect to your Trustpilot business account. After a successful connection, the plugin can be configured.
After a successful initial setup, the configuration can also be changed later under: Shopware > Extensions > My Extensions > Trustpilot Reviews Plugin > "•••" ->Configuration.
Sales channels: Each sales channel can be configured independently. Settings for "All sales channels" apply across all sales channels. For individual configuration of a specific sales channel it is necessary to remove "Inheritance" to parent settings of all sales channels. The state of "Inheritance" can be adjusted individually for each setting by enabling/disabling the inheritance bracket.
Basic settings: In the basic settings, general settings for sending service review and product review invitations can be made. Due to the possibility to send the invitations manually as well (point 3. Invitations), automatic sending is initially deactivated by default. For both types of invitations you can choose a trigger and specify the days after the customer's order, when the invitations should be sent out.
The correct sending of the invitations can be checked by:
I. In Shopware > Orders > View order XY > Additional fields > Trustpilot
II. In Trustpilot > Ratings > Service ratings / Product ratings
Business unit configuration: custom email templates can be used for each business unit. These templates can be configured in the template editor of the Trustpilot business app. If this option is disabled, the default email templates will be used.
Footer widget: When this option is enabled, the micro-review count widget is included in the storefront footer.
Customized templates: The widget can also be used in customized templates by including the following block:
In the initial setup, a setting can be made to automatically send review invitations to existing customers with orders within the last 90 days (or less). This setting is not necessary for a successful setup and can be skipped. Sending invitations to existing customers with orders within the last 90 days is also possible at a later time.
To do that, go to: Shopware > Sales Channel > Trustpilot.
- fix for the usage of custom templates
- bug fix: missing inheritance for "Sender Email Configuration" and "Business Unit Configuration"
- bug fix: missing footer widget on system pages (cart, account, product detail view)
- plugin compatability assurance for Shopware version 18.104.22.168 and 22.214.171.124
- bug fix for error "The type of the "referralEmail" attribute for class "Ecocode\Trustpilot\Model\Review" must be one of "string" ("null" given)."
Initial version of the plugin