Cloud / Self-hosted
You can run Shopware in the cloud or use it as a self-hosted solution for your shop. Here you can check if a particular extension can be used in the cloud or self-hosted variant.
This extension cannot be used in a Shopware Cloud shop. Cloud Self-hosted
- Support by: enno.digital
- Support languages:
- Order number: Enno956747134969
- Manufacturer: enno.digital
- Version: 1.2.2
- Last update: 14 Jun 2021
- Language support:
- Self-hosted compatibility: 18.104.22.168 – 22.214.171.124.3.1.0 – 126.96.36.199.3.2.0 – 188.8.131.52.3.3.0 – 184.108.40.206.3.4.0 – 220.127.116.11.18.104.22.168.22.214.171.124.126.96.36.199.3.5.06.4.0.06.4.1.0 – 188.8.131.52.4.2.0 – 184.108.40.206.4.3.0 – 220.127.116.11.4.4.0 – 18.104.22.168.4.5.0 – 22.214.171.124
- Global management of downloads
- Public downloads can be displayed on the detail page for example audio samples or other sample files
- Mark items as ESD and show cancellation policy for them as well as use special rule builder conditions in checkout
- Downloads can be stored via link, if the downloads are to run via an external server
- Inheritance of downloads to variants
- Differentiation between public and non-public downloads
- Display of non-public downloads in Account and Finish when a certain payment status is reached
- Simple protection methods of non-public downloads to protect the download link
- Possibility to add the download links to the order details in e-mails
- Show cancellation policy for ESD items at checkout
- Block/enable shipping and payment methods for ESD items via Rule Builder
With the help of this app you can mark products as ESD products and also offer downloads.
For ESD products, they can display a checkbox in the frontend for the cancellation policy of digital products.
In addition, the Rule Builder with the new condition "Digital line items" can create their own rules to block, for example, payment methods and / or shipping methods if ESD items are in the shopping cart.
In the admin area, downloads within sets can be easily managed globally and assigned to different products.
The downloads can be set as public or non-public, so you have control over what your store visitors can see and download before and after the purchase.
- Public downloads can be displayed directly on the item detail page.
- Non-public downloads can be displayed depending on the payment status of the order on the order thanks page and in the account with the orders.
- In addition, all download links are available in mails at the order items as additional variables and can thus be easily incorporated into the mail templates.
If you want to use an external server for your downloads, this is no problem, because all downloads can be deposited by link. If you do not use an external server or there is no protection for your files, then you can protect your non-public download files in our app simply and easily from unauthorized access.
More details can be found in the highlights, the features and in the installation guide
Contact and supportIf you have problems with the installation, please contact us immediately. If you have any questions, change requests, criticism or suggestions, please do not hesitate to contact us. We are happy to help you: firstname.lastname@example.org
As the owner of this app you can rate it in the Shopware accountRate now in your account
Average customer rating from 3 reviews:
Schönes Plugin aber leider nicht ganz das was ich brauche.
So gut, sollte Standard sein
… verwunderlich, daß SW6 das nicht von Haus aus kann. Die Extension von Enno füllt perfekt die ESD-Lücke und bringt guten Support mit!
Praktische Erweiterung ohne Upload-Funktion
Die gegebene Funktionalität eignet sich für die einfache Bereitstellung von digitalen Gütern, auch wenn eine Upload-Funktion - zumindest für Beispiel-Dateien - nützlich wäre. Da die Kunden die Dateien allerdings ohnehin über ein anderes System verwalten, reichte die gegebene Umgebung um die Kunden zu einem baldigen Kauf zu begeistern. (Disclaimer: Ich nutzte lediglich die Testversion um eine vorbereitete Umgebung im Zuge einer Beratung zu präsentieren).
Das Produkt ist aktuell allerdings nicht zu 100% Shopware 126.96.36.199 kompatibel, zumindest beharrte meine Shopware Installation darauf die genutzte `executeQuery´ Methode - in den Migrationsdateien - nicht für CREATE Statements zu akzeptieren. Eine schnelle Änderung auf `executeUpdate` behebte das Problem allerdings.
Mit dem neuen Update wurde das Problem mit der `executeQuery` Methode behoben und funktioniert nun auch reibungslos. Vielen Dank an die Entwickler!
Die Aufbereitung und Darstellung der Downloads lief problemlos und ich konnte keine direkten Fehler beim Kaufprozess o. ä. feststellen.
The app can be installed quickly and easily via the extension manager.
Please check the app configuration afterwards to make sure everything works as desired.
For downloads, there are protection settings in the app configuration. These only affect non-public download sets and work as follows:
- Proxy: This is the default setting. The non-public downloads are downloaded on the order confirmation page and in the account via a controller. Here it is controlled if the user is a logged in customer and if he has bought an item to which the download set belongs and the real links of the downloads are therefore not visible to the outside.
- None: With this setting, the link is output unencrypted in the frontend. This setting can be used if an external download server is used and Shopware should not perform any checks. (We recommend to use this only if the external server has its own safeguards against unauthorized access).
- Forwarding: This setting also checks if the user is a logged in customer and if he has bought an item to which the download set belongs, but after that it will be forwarded to the stored link (visible). This setting is also intended for external servers, but here Shopware still checks permissions before. (Again, we recommend to use this only if the external server has its own safeguards against unauthorized access).
After installation, there is a new menu item "Downloads" in the Admin menu under the item "Catalog".
There you have to create and save a DownloadSet. Please note the setting "Public", because sets marked as public are not affected by security settings and the download links are displayed directly in the frontend.
After that, individual downloads can be stored in this DownloadSet.
The DownloadSet must now be assigned to the desired articles. This can be done either directly in the DownloadSet or alternatively in the product.
Downloadsets are automatically inherited to the variants, this can be canceled in the variants if not desired.
Installation example in a mail template (the variable order.lineItems must exist in the mail template for this to work):
Unfortunately there is currently a problem with the display of the snippet, we are working on a solution.
Please contact our support to get the correct snippet.
- Bug fixed: CLI error in ProductLoaded no longer appears
- Bug fixed: In Shopware 6.4 development environments the "executeQuery" error no longer appears
- Compatibility adjustment for Shopware 6.4.0
- Bug fixed: Downloads of multiple items were not displayed correctly in the account
- Bug fixed: Inherited downloads are now loaded correctly
- Bug fixed / New feature: Proxy settings revised
- Bug fixed: Fixed error when entering promotion codes
- Bug fixed: Correction of the display for payment status
- New feature: Show checkbox for cancellation policy of ESD items at checkout.
- New feature: New condition "Digital line items" ("None", "Mixed", "All") available for shopping carts in Rule Build
- First release to Shopware Community Store