- Create any number of product FAQs
- Improve your SEO ranking with FAQs - "Content is king"
- Search for FAQs in the backend (indispensable for a large number of products and FAQs)
- Prioritize product FAQs and thus influence the sorting in the frontend
- Assign FAQ to several products and do not have to maintain them individually for each product
- Manage an infinite number of product FAQs and always keep an overview
- Global maintenance of the FAQs and not for each product individually
- Questions and answers can be translated into any language created
- Search for product FAQs in the administration area
- Search engine optimization through more content on the product detail page
- Increase customer satisfaction
- Relieve your own customer support
- Prioritization of the FAQs in order to be able to determine the order in the frontend
- Allocation of FAQs to several products
- Build your own product knowledge database - not only important for customers, but also for your own employees - knowledge is power and the documentation of knowledge is essential
- Fully responsive - is displayed correctly on all device resolutions
Are you looking for a way to relieve your customer support, at the same time increase customer satisfaction and also improve your SEO ranking?
With this plugin for maintaining the frequently asked questions about a product, you can cover all these elements.
The plugin extends the administration area by a further navigation item "Catalogues>Product FAQs". Here, the product itself is not expanded as with other existing plugins, but rather the FAQs itself are the focus and therefore the FAQs do not have to be maintained for each product.
A question and an answer are created and this question can then be assigned to any number of products.
This makes the management of the FAQs much easier and the content does not have to be maintained twice or three times.
Furthermore, questions can be searched in the administration area, which makes it possible to keep track of a large number of products and thus FAQs and to be able to process them quickly.
Product detail page:
All FAQs for a product are shown in an additional tab next to the description on the product detail page in the form of an accordion.
The FAQs can also be prioritized so that the order in which the FAQs are output can be specified in the frontend.
In general, any content can be entered via the HTML editor and displayed in the frontend.
What do FAQs have to do with SEO optimization?
The popular phrase of SEO optimizers "Content is king" also applies here - the more content you maintain on your website, the better the algorithm of Google knows your shop and thus shows more and better search results, which means you have more visitors to your shop and ideally also increases the conversion.
Customer support - time saving
In the best case, every customer question that you receive about your products is entered directly via this plugin and thus you can save other customers and your own customer service from having to deal with many small inquiries, since the customers will find the corresponding answers directly by the product.
Individual plugin development
Can't find what you need in a plugin in the store?
We are also happy to develop your individual solution:
From your own theme, through a product configurator to a connection to the ERP system - we like to work side by side for your and thus our success.
You can find us here:
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do I have to take care of the questions for each product? No, with this plugin the focus is on simplicity and performance - that's why you can assign the products to every question and do not have to maintain identical questions for several products.
- Who can I contact if I have any questions about the plugin? You are welcome to send us an email to email@example.com at any time.
- Why this plugin and not another one to maintain the FAQs? No other plugin can currently cover the functional scope of this plugin - faster editing of well-maintained FAQs, simple search for existing FAQs, creating as many FAQs as you like.
- How does it work with prioritizing the questions? A number can be given for each question in the administration area. The higher the number, the higher the question is displayed in the frontend on the product details page.
- How do I edit a question? On the one hand, you can click on the question in the table of all FAQs and thus edit the question in detail with all options. On the other hand, you can also double-click on a line in the table to carry out a "quick edit" and thus edit the corresponding question directly in the table.
- Can I translate the FAQs? Yes, you can change the language when editing the question above and thus translate the question and the answer for each language created!
- Can I rename the tab on the product detail page? Yes, the name of the additional tab "FAQs" can be freely defined. To do this, navigate in the Shopware administration area to Settings> Text modules> SELECT LANGUAGE (e.g. BASE en-GB) and then search for the term "eseom-faq.detail.tabText" above.
- Compatibility with Shopware 6.3.X
- added option where you can define whether the browser should automatically scroll to the question if it is clicked in the frontend - very useful if you have very long answers.
First version of the plugin