This plugin is available for Shopware 5
- Support by: FINDOLOGIC GmbH
- Support available in:
- Order number: Fin6494960032131f
- Manufacturer: FINDOLOGIC GmbH
- Version: 1.2.0
- Last update: 15 Sep 2020
- Plugin available in:
- Compatible with: 6.1.0 – 22.214.171.124.0 – 126.96.36.199.0.0 – 188.8.131.52.3.1.0 – 184.108.40.206
- Search: When it comes to generating sales, the search function is the most important tool in your online shop. Our ‘Smart Suggest’ feature is an intelligent dropdown option which provides users with the fastest, most relevant, most efficient results possible. It dynamically updates search results in real-time, as a user types. Slick and space-saving, this feature makes life easy for customers, even those on mobile devices.
- Navigation: As users navigate your website they will always see the products most relevant to them.
- Personalisation: Treat each of your customers personally by tailoring the shopping experience to them.
- User Interface: With the Findologic User Interface integrated directly into your frontend, we can revolutionise your customer interactions. Guaranteed.
- Merchandising: Findologic’s revolutionary backend controls and optimises onsite merchandising. This ensures the best possible search experience for your customers, leading to higher conversion rates.
Findologic has been developing modern software solutions for online shops since 2008 and is one of the world’s leading providers today.
Just as a helpful sales assistant completes the shopping experience for the in-store customer – so the digital shopping assistant supports and serves the online shopper. This is exactly where our unique approach helps ecommerce businesses. We keep our finger on the pulse with our technology partners, agencies, shop systems and customers - with unparalleled results. We radically rethink processes and solutions, so that set up is simple and effortless. Our platform and products automatically adapt to the online shop, which drastically reduces maintenance and support, and at the same time significantly increases flexibility, usability and customer proximity.
This also benefits customers in terms of quality and price. As part of a holistic customer journey intelligent technologies from Findologic greatly improve the user experience, leading to satisfied customers.
We differ from other software in two key ways: Our disruptive approaches and our service first orientation.
As the owner of this extension you can rate it in the Shopware accountRate now in your account
Average customer rating from 1 reviews:
Tolles PlugIn sehr gute Suche und ein klasse Support
Nach einigen anfänglichen Schwierigkeiten läuft das Plugin jetzt perfekt und liefert schnelle Suchergebnisse.
Der Support hat schnell und kompetent auf unsere Wünsche reagiert, dass rundet den Service von FINDOLOGIC perfekt ab. Wir arbeiten schon seit Jahren mit der FINDOLOGIC Suche, jetzt auch auf SW6.
- Configured custom-fields are now exported as attributes/filters.
- Properties which are "non-filterable", are no longer exported as attributes/filters. Instead they're exported as properties. Filterable properties, are still exported as attributes/filters.
- Fixed a bug that caused the search result site not to render properly, when the lowest price value of a product has been 0.
- Fixed a bug that caused no results, after selecting any filter, when the rating filter had same min/max values.
- Fixed a bug that caused an error when selecting a filter from the Smart Suggest, which was not available as filter in the filter configuration.
- Rating filters are now supported. They are shown as such, when the filter type is configured as range-slider in the filter configuration.
- Added support for Promotions on navigation. They can be configured in our account.
- Shopware 6.3.x.x is now supported.
- Boolean values are exported in their proper language (Yes/No) instead of 0/1.
- Fixed a bug, that caused Shopware filters not to work properly, when Findologic was disabled on category pages.
- Fixed a bug, that caused canonical product URLs not to be exported as expected.
- Fixed a bug that caused the pagination at the bottom of the search results not to render.
- Fixed a bug that caused filter values to conflict with each other.
- Fixed a bug that caused filters not to open on category pages, when they contain special characters. This only affected filters if they are shown on the left side.
- Fixed a bug that caused the export to not work properly when another plugin was overriding the Shopware\Storefront\Framework\Routing\Router class.
- Fixed a bug that caused an exception when the HttpCache is enabled for Shopware >= 6.2.
- Supports both Direct Integration and API Integration.
- Same features as the Findologic Shopware 5 plugin.