Cloud / Self-hosted
You can run Shopware in the cloud or use it as a self-hosted solution for your shop. Here you can check if a particular extension can be used in the cloud or self-hosted variant.
This extension cannot be used in a Shopware Cloud shop. Cloud Self-hosted
This app is available for Shopware 5
- Support by: FINDOLOGIC GmbH
- Support languages:
- Order number: Fin6494960032131f
- Manufacturer: FINDOLOGIC GmbH
- Version: 2.0.2
- Last update: 14 Apr 2021
- Language support:
- Self-hosted compatibility: 6.2.0 – 126.96.36.199.0.0 – 188.8.131.52.3.1.0 – 184.108.40.206.3.2.0 – 220.127.116.11.18.104.22.168.3.06.3.4.16.3.4.06.3.5.0 – 22.214.171.124.4.0.0
- Search: When it comes to generating sales, the search function is the most important tool in your online shop. Our ‘Smart Suggest’ feature is an intelligent dropdown option which provides users with the fastest, most relevant, most efficient results possible. It dynamically updates search results in real-time, as a user types. Slick and space-saving, this feature makes life easy for customers, even those on mobile devices.
- Navigation: As users navigate your website they will always see the products most relevant to them.
- Personalisation: Treat each of your customers personally by tailoring the shopping experience to them.
- User Interface: With the Findologic User Interface integrated directly into your frontend, we can revolutionise your customer interactions. Guaranteed.
- Merchandising: Findologic’s revolutionary backend controls and optimises onsite merchandising. This ensures the best possible search experience for your customers, leading to higher conversion rates.
Findologic has been developing modern software solutions for online shops since 2008 and is one of the world’s leading providers today.
Just as a helpful sales assistant completes the shopping experience for the in-store customer – so the digital shopping assistant supports and serves the online shopper. This is exactly where our unique approach helps ecommerce businesses. We keep our finger on the pulse with our technology partners, agencies, shop systems and customers - with unparalleled results. We radically rethink processes and solutions, so that set up is simple and effortless. Our platform and products automatically adapt to the online shop, which drastically reduces maintenance and support, and at the same time significantly increases flexibility, usability and customer proximity.
This also benefits customers in terms of quality and price. As part of a holistic customer journey intelligent technologies from Findologic greatly improve the user experience, leading to satisfied customers.
We differ from other software in two key ways: Our disruptive approaches and our service first orientation.
As the owner of this app you can rate it in the Shopware accountRate now in your account
Average customer rating from 2 reviews:
Sehr guter Ansatz, aber katastrophal viele Fehler
Wir sind nun seit 6 Monaten dabei, dieses Plugin final zum Laufen zu bekommen. Noch immer gibt es Fehler, die einen Live Gang aber nicht behindern würden. Da macht aber der Hersteller einen Strich durch die Rechnung. Denn das Plugin ist erst nutzbar, wenn der Hersteller die Freigabe erteilt. Und diese wird leider verweigert, da wir bestätigen sollen, dass alles final eingerichtet ist. Also Vorsicht, ohne alle Forderungen des Herstellers zu erfüllen, ist dieses Plugin nicht nutzbar. Selbst nachdem wir massives Fehlerreporting betrieben haben, wird hier keine Ausnahme gemacht. Außerdem Vorsicht: Im Paket ist nur eine rudimentäre Suchfunktion enthalten. Möchte man hier eine bspw. zu Doofinder adäquate Lösung, verdoppelt sich der Preis für die Lösung!
Tolles PlugIn sehr gute Suche und ein klasse Support
Nach einigen anfänglichen Schwierigkeiten läuft das Plugin jetzt perfekt und liefert schnelle Suchergebnisse.
Der Support hat schnell und kompetent auf unsere Wünsche reagiert, dass rundet den Service von FINDOLOGIC perfekt ab. Wir arbeiten schon seit Jahren mit der FINDOLOGIC Suche, jetzt auch auf SW6.
Version 2.0.2Bug fixes
- Fixed a bug that caused products having no/incorrect image on search/navigation pages, when the main product didn't have any images assigned.
- Note: With this change, products which have Fan out properties in product list configured, are exported as separate products.
- Fixed a bug that resulted in an error on search/navigation pages, when the Shopware version could not be properly detected.
- Added support for Shopware 126.96.36.199.
- Added support for Shopware 188.8.131.52.
- The performance for fetching the sales frequency from products, has been improved.
- The sales frequency now only includes orders made the last month.
Bug fixesFixed minor bugs in the plugin configuration.
- Shopkeys which have been added in the same browser session, could no longer be removed.
- Switching to another Sales Channel and entering a removed shopkey, caused an duplicated shopkey error message.
Version 2.0.0Important Information
- This version is a major release, which may cause breaking changes, in case you have installed an extension plugin.
- Before upgrading read our upgrade guide.
- Added the possibility to add configurations for each language in a Sales Channel.
- Filter values which would lead to no-results, will now get disabled, when the Shopware setting "Disable filter options without results" is active.
- It is now possible to add the "productId" parameter to the export. It will return the given product as XML format. If the product can not be exported a JSON is returned, containing all errors why the product couldn't be exported.
- Product list prices are now exported as properties. Property names are old_price and old_price_net.
- Configuring a product as a product promotion, will now export a property called product_promotion, which contains either Yes or No.
- Support for Shopware 6.1 has been dropped.
- The language dropdown in the configuration now only shows the languages assigned to the sales channel instead of all available languages.
- The shopkey field in the configuration is now unique. This means the same shopkey can only be set for one combination of language and sales channel.
- A loading animation is now shown in the administration plugin configuration, when changing the sales channel, or the language setting.
- Trying to install the plugin, will now result in an error if the Shopware version is not compatible with the plugin.
- The main product image will now use the first thumbnail, which is greater or equal to 600px, instead of the full-sized image.
- The CompatibilityLayer classes for Shopware versions 6.2, 6.3.1 and 6.3.2 have been removed. They have been generalized by the FindologicService service. It includes a separate PaginationService and a SortingService.
- Fixed a bug that caused the export of old SEO URLs, which have been already considered as deleted by Shopware.
- Fixed a bug that caused the export of cat_urls not to take the domain's path into account.
- Fixed a bug that would cause an error on pages that manually call the listing request route of the ProductListingFeaturesSubscriber.
- Fixed a bug that would cause the export of thumbnails in all various sizes. One thumbnail is now exported per media.
- Fixed a bug that caused filters not being shown on navigation pages, when using Shopware greater or equal to 184.108.40.206.
- Fixed a bug that caused filters not being properly disabled, when a filter didn't have any available filter values.
- Fixed a bug that caused products not to be exported, when their main variant has been inactive.
- Fixed a bug that caused product URLs to be exported in the wrong translation. This only affected products that had no SEO URLs associated.
- Shopware 220.127.116.11 is now compatible.
Version 1.5.2Bug fixes
- Fixed a bug that caused major performance issues, when using vendor image and color image filters.
- Fixed a bug that caused the configured products-per-page setting to only work when using values lower or equal to 24.
- Fixed a bug in the export, which caused higher memory consumption, when products had many orders.
- Fixed a bug that would cause Smart Suggest category and vendor clicks to no longer work, when Elastic Search has been enabled.
- Fixed a bug that caused the sorting to display an incorrect value for older Shopware versions.
- Fixed a bug that would cause an error, if a third party plugin manually called the handleResult method of the product listing subscriber.
Version 1.5.1Bug fixes
- Fixed a bug that caused the sorting dropdown not to update properly, after selecting an option. This affected Shopware versions above or equal 18.104.22.168.
- Topseller sorting is now supported.
- Custom-Fields of type multi-selection are now supported.
- Fixed a bug that caused a manipulation of the Shopware Criteria, even on pages where Findologic should not have been active (e.g. checkout, etc.)
- Fixed a bug that would cause products not to be exported, when one or more attribute values contained more characters than allowed by Findologic.
- Dynamic Product Groups (formerly known as Product Streams) are now supported in the export. When they're assigned to a category, all products inside of it, will be automatically assigned to this category.
- Fixed a bug that caused category pages for API not to work properly, when the name of the category had a space at the end.
- Fixed a bug that caused the Shopware autocomplete to be shown alongside the Findologic Smart Suggest.
- Fixed a bug that caused the pagination on category pages to not display properly, when Findologic was active on category pages.
- Fixed a bug that caused categories and cat_urls not to be exported, when their name has not been translated to the default application language.
- Fixed a bug that caused double slashes in the exported product URL, when the domain name contained a slash at the end.
- Fixed a bug that caused Customer Groups not to be respected in the export and for API search requests.
- Using a Shopping Guide and submitting it, will now display a info message for the Shopping Guide. Message: "Search results for <shopping-guide-name> (<hits> hits)".
- Fixed a bug that caused the SEO URL translation to be ignored. Now SEO URLs are exported, based on their language.
- Fixed a bug that caused a no-results page for products on the home page, when Findologic was active.
- Fixed a bug that caused products not to be exported, if they had a custom field assigned, which only contained special characters.
- The plugin now respects the product limit, when a third party plugin tries to override it.
- Our internal library "Findologic API" has been upgraded to 1.6.x. This results in a minor performance improvement.
- Shopware 22.214.171.124 is now supported.
- Cross-Selling categories can now be configured. Similar to our Shopware 5 plugin, configured categories are excluded from the export.
- Filters can now be configured on the left side of search result pages.
- The configuration page has been restructured to only show configurations for the used integration type.
- Fixed a bug that caused variations to be shown in the search result, when Findologic has been inactive for the used sales channel.
- Fixed a bug that caused Smart Suggest category and vendor clicks not to work, when the storefront has been hosted on a sub-path like https://your-shop.com/de.
- Fixed a bug that caused categories to be exported, even when they were not assigned to the sales channel.
- Fixed a bug that would cause the export to fail, when any fields contained empty values.
- Shopware 126.96.36.199 is now compatible.
- Configured custom-fields are now exported as attributes/filters.
- Properties which are "non-filterable", are no longer exported as attributes/filters. Instead they're exported as properties. Filterable properties, are still exported as attributes/filters.
- Fixed a bug that caused the search result site not to render properly, when the lowest price value of a product has been 0.
- Fixed a bug that caused no results, after selecting any filter, when the rating filter had same min/max values.
- Fixed a bug that caused an error when selecting a filter from the Smart Suggest, which was not available as filter in the filter configuration.
- Rating filters are now supported. They are shown as such, when the filter type is configured as range-slider in the filter configuration.
- Added support for Promotions on navigation. They can be configured in our account.
- Shopware 6.3.x.x is now supported.
- Boolean values are exported in their proper language (Yes/No) instead of 0/1.
- Fixed a bug, that caused Shopware filters not to work properly, when Findologic was disabled on category pages.
- Fixed a bug, that caused canonical product URLs not to be exported as expected.
- Fixed a bug that caused the pagination at the bottom of the search results not to render.
- Fixed a bug that caused filter values to conflict with each other.
- Fixed a bug that caused filters not to open on category pages, when they contain special characters. This only affected filters if they are shown on the left side.
- Fixed a bug that caused the export to not work properly when another plugin was overriding the Shopware\Storefront\Framework\Routing\Router class.
- Fixed a bug that caused an exception when the HttpCache is enabled for Shopware >= 6.2.
- Supports both Direct Integration and API Integration.
- Same features as the Findologic Shopware 5 plugin.