This plugin is available for Shopware 5
- Support by: 426agency
- Support available in:
- Order number: fourt72362337981
- Manufacturer: 426agency
- Version: 1.0.1
- Last update: 27 May 2020
- Plugin available in:
- Compatible with: 6.1.1 – 188.8.131.52.0 – 184.108.40.206.0.0 – 220.127.116.11.3.1.0
- • Applies a global account percentage to all pre-order items.
- • You can enter your own percentage down payment for some products.
- • Completes the prepayment and the remaining amount.
- • Generates two invoices: one for the down payment and one for the balance.
- • Inventory at the final invoice is automatically corrected so that there is no double inventory acceptance.
- • Possibility to change the color of the pre-order button (using hexadecimal code).
- • The plugin can be switched on and off for individual subshops.
- • Security mechanism that prevents a pre-ordered product from being placed in the same order and one that cannot be pre-ordered.
- • The plugin is compatible for mobile devices.
This plugin allows to preorder a product which is not available for shipping yet. The shop owner can set an initial sum to be paid at preorder time, as a guarantee in case of order cancelation. Subsequently. the rest is paid as soon as the product is ready for shipment. This mechanism is widely used in B2C and B2B environments where products have significant middle/high prices.
Once installed the plugin let the shop owner activate the preorder feature for single subshop, providing also the possibility to customise the preorder button color. Moreover, it allows the shop owner to define a global split prepayment percentage for all preorder-enabled product, while having then the possibility to modify these percentage only for single products. Free text fields are available on each "Item details" page to enable/disable the article for preorder, or to set a custom split payment percentage.
The rest of the process is as follows:
As soon as the products become available for dispatch and the shop owner marks the order as dispatchable, the customer will receive an email with the following information and implementation steps:
-The customer clicks on a link in the mail and comes into his account
- In the account, the customer sees the "Complete order" button to click
-by clicking, the item is automatically added to the shopping cart
-and thus the order is completed as the remaining amount is paid
-The shop operator now finds a new order. Meanwhile the previous linked account order is automatically marked as completed.
-The shop operator can now send the goods after the remaining payment.
- The inventory is automatically corrected when the balance is paid so that there is no double acceptance of the storage unit;
- It is not possible to add a pre-orderable product to the shopping cart together with a product that has not been activated, in this case the plug-in warns the customer with a warning message in the shopping cart and automatically prevents this fact;
- The plugin is compatible for mobile devices.
Please follow the installation steps below:1. Install the plugin via the Plugin Manager, which is accessible via the menu on the left under Settings> System> Plugins.
2. Activate the plugin
3. Go to the plugin configuration page by clicking on the three dots on the right side of the plugin line
4. If you want to activate the plugin for the subshop, activate the selection box and enter a general down payment percentage for the subshop. This percentage is then applied to all items where the pre-order has been activated. In addition, the color of the pre-order button can be selected.
5. In the left side menu, under Catalogs and Products, on the product detail page, at the bottom of the user-defined fields, the items to be pre-ordered can be selected. In addition, a different percentage can be defined for the pre-order.
Finally, on the category and product details page you will find the "Pre-order" button with the desired percentage instead of the "Add to shopping cart" button.