- Support by: 2Hats Logic Solutions Private Limited
- Support available in:
- Order number: Hatsl79289836507
- Manufacturer: 2Hats Logic Solutions Private Limited
- Version: 1.0.0
- Last update: 16 Mar 2020
- Plugin available in:
- Compatible with: 6.0.06.1.0 – 126.96.36.199.0 – 188.8.131.52.0.0 – 184.108.40.206.3.1.0 – 220.127.116.11
- User-friendly plugin
- Saves time by automating product activation
- Saves time by automating landing page publishing
- Allows setting the schedule from and to dates for products.
- Allows setting the published from and to dates of Layouts
- Schedules the new products and layouts/pages.
- Enables products and layouts for a specific date range.
- Separate schedule options for every product and layout.
- Make products available on your store for special occasions and offers.
- "Start Date", "End Date" of schedules can be selected effectively using the given date-pickers.
- Takes off the headaches of manually enabling and disabling products or layouts/ pages and you can sleep peacefully.
Products & Layouts/pages Scheduler extension for Shopware 6 is used to schedule a product or a Layout/page to be active from a specific date or within a date interval. This can be useful in the festive seasons when a special product or a content page is released from a specific date. You can get ready for festive seasons or limited time offers ahead of time in a very user-friendly manner. It spares your time and makes you liberated from headaches of being awake at midnight to manually enable or disable products or pages in the store. All you need to do is select the publish date and withdrawal dates using the provided date pickers. Everything else will be taken care of by this cool plugin. You can edit this date interval at any time as you wish. If no dates are set, the site will show that product as usual. The aim of this extension is to automate the process of launching new products or Layouts. The Products & Layouts/Pages Scheduler extension will have "Product Scheduled From" and "Product Scheduled To" fields within the product edit section in the admin (and in Layout edit section). This is quite user-friendly. We can utilize this extension for different purposes or according to our necessity. Here are some cases: Consider the case when you want to bring in some anticipation for your customers by announcing the product launch on a specific date. You can add the product in Shopware and set the publish date and forget about it. The extension will take care of making it available from that date. And, consider the case when you needed a specific landing page for a particular event that you organized and you want to remove it from a specific date so users won't be able to see the details anymore. This would be a perfect extension for that use.
If the plugin is not working, please check
a) Plugin is active
b) Enable products scheduler, Enable layouts scheduler is active from the plugin configuration
c) Please check the following fields in the scheduled_task table.
The scheduled task will execute once a day. Set the scheduled task in order to run at the beginning of the day.