This plugin is available for Shopware 5
- place general Icon-Info-Bar for all articles
- up to 5 own article properties under the shopping cart button with icons
Create the product page and extend it individually. Icons are important for the user and provide a direct overview. A list of all functions of the plugin can be found here:
- Define up to 5 own article properties with matching icons, which are displayed directly under the shopping cart button.
- Create your own icon info bar, which is displayed with every product. Here, for example, the order process, the production process or similar can be clearly displayed. /p>
- 2 layouts for the icon bar (position icon left-aligned or above the text)
FontAwesome KitCode request here: Example: https://fontawesome. com/start" Brandon Text", -apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont, "Segoe UI", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif, "Apple Color Emoji", "Segoe UI Emoji", "Segoe UI Symbol";">https://fontawesome. com/start
- Enter your e-mail and confirm it.
- You will then receive your KitCode which you can use in the plugin.
Here you can define up to 5 own icons as additional properties with text and description.
Activate custom properties
Activates the properties under the shopping basket- Button
Shopware properties under the "Buy" button
Here you can hide the shopware own properties
Settings for the icons, Title and Description
This is where the data for the Icon Info Bar is stored. e.g. the name of the FontAwesome icon, a text and a short description.
Hide settings for the content (Content)
Hide article title (shopware)
Removes the article title so that the h1 tag is removed, e.g. can be used in the description text.
Deactivates the tabs such as description, rating etc.
Hide article number
Removes the product number under the shopping cart button