Cloud / Self-hosted
This extension/theme cannot be used in a Shopware Cloud shop. Cloud Self-hosted
- Support by: jkweb ag
- Support available in:
- Order number: jkweb18234187498
- Manufacturer: jkweb ag
- Version: 1.1.0
- Last update: 1 Sep 2020
- Plugin available in:
- Self-hosted compatibility: 6.2.0 – 184.108.40.206.0.0 – 220.127.116.11.3.1.0 – 18.104.22.168.3.2.0 – 22.214.171.124.3.3.0 – 126.96.36.199.3.4.0 – 188.8.131.52
- Manual translation of products and categories
- Automatic translation of product texts in the background
- Configuring the source language
- Configuring the target language(s)
With this plugin, all your product and category texts will be automatically translated using the world's best online translator DeepL. You can easily set which is your source language. You can also configure which languages and which fields are to be translated. After that, the plugin does the rest and translates your product texts continuously. Optionally, you can also manually start the translation process for a product or a category.
Attention: For the function of the plugin a DeepL Pro license is required! Furthermore, the texts in the translated languages are always overwritten, so you are not allowed to change the translated texts. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
jkweb ag is a young web agency from Switzerland in the Basel & Zurich area. Our focus is on technically demanding projects, such as the integration of shop projects into existing warehouse management systems. We can count on the expertise of over 30 young employees. For more than 500 customers, we design integrated web presences, program sophisticated web apps or create beautiful, clear design languages.
As the owner of this extension you can rate it in the Shopware accountRate now in your account
Average customer rating from 1 reviews:
Sensationell! Übersetzen war noch nie so einfach und schnell! Funktioniert tadellos.
- Now categories can also be translated (not yet automatically in the background)
- You can define the fields to be translated (previously only name and category)
- You can define whether a popup should be displayed in the frontend
- Handling of unexpected API responses
- Better scalability, now thousands of products can be translated in the background
- Initial plugin version