Cloud / Self-hosted
You can run Shopware in the cloud or use it as a self-hosted solution for your shop. Here you can check if a particular extension can be used in the cloud or self-hosted variant.
This extension cannot be used in a Shopware Cloud shop. Cloud Self-hosted
- Support by: Kalon Code
- Support languages:
- Order number: kalon76829350415f
- Manufacturer: Kalon Code
- Version: 1.1.0
- Last update: 5 May 2021
- Language support:
- Self-hosted compatibility: 6.2.0 – 184.108.40.206.0.0 – 220.127.116.11.3.1.0 – 18.104.22.168.3.2.0 – 22.214.171.124.3.3.0 – 126.96.36.199.3.4.0 – 188.8.131.52.3.5.3 – 184.108.40.206.3.5.1 – 220.127.116.11.3.5.06.4.0.06.4.1.0 – 18.104.22.168.4.2.0 – 22.214.171.124.4.3.0 – 126.96.36.199.4.4.0 – 188.8.131.52.4.5.0 – 184.108.40.206
- Reduce Cart Abandonment and increase Conversion Rate
- Enhanced User Experience with extended dark/light versions of favicon and notifications
- Optional optimizable badge for non-empty shopping cart
- Optional shopping cart items number on shopping cart
- Fast installation & easy configuration
- Customizable size, background and text color
- Fallback color and image coverage
What Ultimate Favicon Manager Does?
Displays dark/light favicon depending on OS preference, extends favicon with a customizable badge and/or displays count of items in non-empty shopping cart.
It’s an effective element to remind users they have item(s) in cart and encourage them to check out. Ultimate Favicon Manager shows the total products in the cart as a notification over your store favicon in a small (middle/large) color customizable shape (circle).
How it works
When a visitor adds items to the cart, a nice little notification will appear on the store's favicon.
What is favicon?
The favicon is a branded icon like a small, round or square image, that displays usually the logo of the website in the tab of the browsers. It helps us quickly visually match every browser tab with a certain website.
What are the benefits of customized favicon?
It simply enhances User Experience. Having a customizable favicon visible on your browser tabs, bookmarks, history archives and so on helps visitors to save time by allowing them to identify and browse your website without difficulties therefore increasing the likelihood of user interaction with your website, reducing cart abandonment and increasing conversion rate and even indirectly helps your SEO.
- Enhances the usability of the web interface
- Strengthens the consistency of design solutions
- Supports brand awareness and recognizability
- Allow visitors to find a necessary page much quicker and easier
What will be in next release?
- Favicon for Cart:
Showing completely different favicon image for non-empty cart.
- Square Shape:
Adding a new shape option for badge with counter.
- Count Limiter:
Showing "+" sign with selected item limit. (9+ etc.)
- Flickering Animation (Option):
When a visitor moves away from the store tab, the favicon will start to flicker, reminding him to return to the store page and complete his purchase.
- Your Suggestions:
Feel free to reach out and tell us your idea to improve Ultimate Favicon Manager plugin.
OS and Browser Support:
See FAQ for supported operating system and browser list.
For Plugin Support please use the Shopware Support Ticket System in your Shopware account.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Which operating system supports this? - Windows 10, May 2019 Update and above - macOS version 10.14 and above including macOS Mojave, macOS Catalina, macOS Big Sur.
- Firstly, you can connect to your shopware account in the plugin manager. After you have logged in, all plug-ins that have already been purchased for the domain of the shop will be available to you under Purchases. There you can download the desired plug-in. This will add the plug-in to My Plugins.
- Alternatively you can upload the plug-in manually. You can download the necessary zip file in your Shopware account in the Shop Operator section.
Configuration Cards & Options
Navigate to Settings > Plugins > My Plugins and select Config for Ultimate Favicon Manager for Shopware 6 from ... which located in last column.
- Enable dark/light favicon switcher
- Enable favicon badge for non-empty shopping cart
- Light Version
- Dark Version
- Badge size
- Badge type
- Badge background color
- Show the number of items in the shopping cart on the badge
- Badge text color