- Support by: Kiplingi
- Support available in:
- Order number: kplng32992747678
- Manufacturer: Kiplingi
- Version: 1.1.1
- Last update: 11 Sep 2020
- Plugin available in:
- Compatible with: 6.1.0 – 22.214.171.124.0 – 126.96.36.199.0.0 – 188.8.131.52.3.1.0
This plugin gives you the option to block individual sales channels or shops for customers who have not been unlocked. Customers can only access them after login. After customers have registered for blocked sales channels, they must be activated by the shop owner in the admin area to gain access.
The plugin is suitable, for example, for creating B2B shops.
In the plugin settings, you can select individually for each sales channel whether it is blocked for customers. If a sales channel has been blocked, a customer must log in or register, otherwise he will be redirected to the registration or login page. If a new customer registers for a blocked sales channel, he must be unlocked in the admin area under “Customers -> Locked”. Then a customer can log in and get full access to the shop. Customers can also be assigned to sales channels later in the customer details.
In the plugin settings, a note (also with HTML) can be stored, which can be used to inform customers why the activation is necessary. This text is then displayed above the registration form.
Furthermore, individual pages can be chosen which a customer can access, apart from the login. It is recommended to store pages such as contact, imprint and terms and conditions.
The plugin can be configured via the standard Shopware plugin settings (Administration area -> Settings -> System -> Plugins).
- Shopware 184.108.40.206 compatibility
- Shopware 6.3 compatibility
- Added the possibility to display a message to customers who have registered but not yet habe been activated on the registration page
- Fixed problem on page call for logged in customers
- Orders can now be placed in the Admin Area
- Improved selection for shop pages
- Shopware 6.2 compatibility
- Plugin Launch Release