Cloud / Self-hosted
This extension/theme cannot be used in a Shopware Cloud shop. Cloud Self-hosted
- Support by: Kiplingi
- Support available in:
- Order number: kplng32992747678
- Manufacturer: Kiplingi
- Version: 1.2.1
- Last update: 29 Oct 2020
- Plugin available in:
- Self-hosted compatibility: 6.1.0 – 184.108.40.206.0 – 220.127.116.11.0.0 – 18.104.22.168.3.1.0 – 22.214.171.124.3.2.0 – 126.96.36.199.3.3.0 – 188.8.131.52.3.4.0 – 184.108.40.206
- Quick setup of private shops
- Easy activation of customers for the sales channels
- Information texts on the login page can be set flexibly
- Free assignment of pages to which non-registered customers should also have access
This plugin gives you the option to block individual sales channels or shops for customers who have not been unlocked. Customers can only access them after login. After customers have registered for blocked sales channels, they must be activated by the shop owner in the admin area to gain access.
The plugin is suitable, for example, for creating B2B shops.
In the plugin settings, you can select individually for each sales channel whether it is blocked for customers. If a sales channel has been blocked, a customer must log in or register, otherwise he will be redirected to the registration or login page. If a new customer registers for a blocked sales channel, he must be unlocked in the admin area under “Customers -> Locked”. Then a customer can log in and get full access to the shop. Customers can also be assigned to sales channels later in the customer details.
In the plugin settings, a note (also with HTML) can be stored, which can be used to inform customers why the activation is necessary. This text is then displayed above the registration form.
Furthermore, individual pages can be chosen which a customer can access, apart from the login. It is recommended to store pages such as contact, imprint and terms and conditions.
As the owner of this extension you can rate it in the Shopware accountRate now in your account
Average customer rating from 1 reviews:
Wir haben das Plugin für unseren B2B Verkaufskanal im Einsatz. Das Plugin tut, was man erwartet und läuft super. Bisher konnten wir keine Performancebeeinträchtigungen feststellen. Der Support ist 1a mit Stern! Schnell, zuverlässig und konkret! Klare Empfehlung!
Sehr gerne und vielen Dank für die tolle Bewertung :)
The plugin can be configured via the standard Shopware plugin settings (Administration area -> Settings -> System -> Plugins).
- Adjusted logic when hiding the storefront blocks
- Search, shopping cart, etc. can now be hidden in the unregistered state
- Following the registration, the customer registration email will now be sent
- Shopware 220.127.116.11 compatibility
- Shopware 6.3 compatibility
- Added the possibility to display a message to customers who have registered but not yet habe been activated on the registration page
- Fixed problem on page call for logged in customers
- Orders can now be placed in the Admin Area
- Improved selection for shop pages
- Shopware 6.2 compatibility
- Plugin Launch Release