Cloud / Self-hosted
This extension/theme cannot be used in a Shopware Cloud shop. Cloud Self-hosted
- Support by: Kiplingi
- Support available in:
- Order number: kplng86764137261
- Manufacturer: Kiplingi
- Version: 1.3.0
- Last update: 18 Jan 2021
- Plugin available in:
- Self-hosted compatibility: 6.1.0 – 220.127.116.11.0 – 18.104.22.168.0.0 – 22.214.171.124.3.1.0 – 126.96.36.199.3.2.0 – 188.8.131.52.3.3.0 – 184.108.40.206.3.4.0 – 220.127.116.11
- Draws customers' attention to relevant products
- Individual sorting of all products
- More control over the design of categories
- Quick arrangement in each category
- Any number of sorting options for each product
- Intuitive organization in the admin area
With this plugin you can sort the order of products in a category in the administration area. In this way, you can draw your customers' attention to the articles that are important to you.
The order of the products is set in the Shopware 6 administration. By clicking on Catalogs -> Categories, select the category you want to sort. You will find "Sort" under the tabs for the category. Now the products of the category are listed and their priority can be entered. Adjust the priority by double-clicking on the corresponding table entry. The larger the number, the higher up the product is in the category. Positive and negative numbers can be used. The pictures for this plugin have an animated GIF that shows how easy it is to sort the products.
Contact and support
I am always interested in integrating new features into my plugins, so if you have any suggestions or questions about the plugin, please contact me via the Shopware Ticket System or directly by email!
As the owner of this extension you can rate it in the Shopware accountRate now in your account
Average customer rating from 1 reviews:
Bin mit dem Plugin sehr zufrieden.
Auch der Support reagiert sehr schnell.
Vielen Dank für die super Bewertung!
The plugin can be configured via the standard Shopware plugin settings (Administration area -> Settings -> System -> Plugins).
- Changed cache behavior
- New logic for creating and modifying of sorted categories
- Products can now be filtered when assigning the priority
- Update button has been added to be able to reload products in the "Sorting" tab if necessary
- Sorting selection is loaded in the storefront
- The "Sorting" table is now also sorted alphabetically
- Product number is now shown in 'sort' tab
- Corrects error when displaying other plugin tabs
- Shopware 6.3 compatibility
- Shopware 6.2 compatibility
- First plugin release