Cloud / Self-hosted
This extension/theme cannot be used in a Shopware Cloud shop. Cloud Self-hosted
- Support by: Meteor
- Support languages:
- Order number: Meteo98912120371
- Manufacturer: Meteor
- Version: 1.5.1
- Last update: 5 Feb 2021
- Language support:
- Self-hosted compatibility: 6.1.3 – 18.104.22.168.0 – 22.214.171.124.0.26.3.0.16.3.0.06.3.1.0 – 126.96.36.199.3.2.0 – 188.8.131.52.3.3.0 – 184.108.40.206.3.4.0 – 220.127.116.11.3.5.0 – 18.104.22.168
- Easily find a store near you
- Manage stores
- Schedules functionality for store opening times
- Custom shopping experience (CMS) pages for stores
- Search by Location + optional Google Places support
- Include your Store Locator on any page
- Show stores on a map
- Find your nearest store
- Link schedules to multiple stores
- Configurable type of search
- Extensible search engine
- Manage your store detail page with the Shopware shopping experiences CMS
- Configure the SEO URL of the store detail page
The Store Locator by Meteor helps visitors to find your physical stores. The plugin allows you to manage multiple stores and schedules and seamlessly integrate this with the Shopware shopping experience (CMS) capabilities.
Using Google's Geocoding API, the plugin is able to automatically generate the coordinates of the store to show it on the map.
Add your schedules to the plugin to show your opening times. Do you need to change all your schedules at once? No problem! With our schedule-tool, one schedule can be linked to multiple stores!
The store search allows you to search using different search engines. Following engines are built in:
- Name-based search (simple text-based search)
- Location search (sorted on distance)
- Google Places (sorted on distance)
The search engine is written in an extensible way, allowing for easy custom development. A how-to guide on how to create custom search engines is enclosed in the plugin download.
Not only can you include the main Store Locator block on each CMS page, but the plugin also introduces a new type of Shopping Experience (CMS) page, called Store Detail pages. These pages can be linked to specific stores, in the same way as Shopware does this with categories. The new type of CMS page comes with several custom blocks (like schedules, maps, ...) so you can create the perfect Store Detail page. By optionally linking your stores to a Store Detail cms page you are able to give some stores a specific look and feel or add additional pictures and information.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do I really need a Google Maps Geocoding Api Key? No, the plugin works perfectly without this API key. However, the 'Search by Location' functionality will not be available.
- Can I configure different API keys for each Storefront? Yes you can. This way you can create additional keys in the Google console, tighten API key security, and track the usage per storefront.
- Can I change the layout of my store pages? Yes! Just like with normal listing pages, you can assign CMS Layouts to your stores. This way, you can create a custom layout per store!
- Upload the plugin .zip file
- Install and activate the 'Store Locator by Meteor' plugin
- Configure the required fields on the plugin configuration page
- 6.3.4 compatibility fixed
- Automatically calculate coordinates when not available
- Coordinates are not required anymore
Shopware 6.3 compatibility
First version of the Store locator
First version of the Store locator
First version of the store locator
Launch version of the store locator
Launch version of the Store Locator