Cloud / Self-hosted
This extension/theme cannot be used in a Shopware Cloud shop. Cloud Self-hosted
This plugin is available for Shopware 5
- Support by: MILLENWORLD
- Support available in:
- Order number: Mill107338722373
- Manufacturer: MILLENWORLD
- Version: 1.0.3
- Last update: 26 Oct 2020
- Plugin available in:
- Self-hosted compatibility: 6.0.06.1.0 – 184.108.40.206.0 – 220.127.116.11.0.0 – 18.104.22.168.3.1.0 – 22.214.171.124.3.2.0 – 126.96.36.199.3.3.0 – 188.8.131.52.3.4.0 – 184.108.40.206
- global messages and notes such as infos, campaign or discount texts, company holidays, ... in the entire shop
- different positions
- different pre-definied layouts (with extended design options)
- different layouts (primary, secondary, success, danger, warning and information)
- different positions (above the header in full width, above the header as a box, below the header)
- freely definable message/notice/info
- (optional) box shadow
- (optional) centered text
Official Shopware 6 successor of the plugin "Message- and info box" (available since Shopware 4 with almost 200 downloads and 5 star ratings). With this plugin you are able to easily define global messages and notices as a banner. As a retailer you are probably in a position to often communicate global infos,, e.g. discount promotions, assortment notices, company holidays or christmas, ... and so on.
With this switch you can basically activate or deactivate the banner.
The banner can be displayed at different positions:
- above the header (in full width)
- above the header (as box)
- under the header (also as a box)
You can choose from several predefined layouts, which are based on freely adjustable and default Shopware components ("alert"). The color settings can be set globally in your theme. You can choose from the following layouts:
- Danger (standard red)
- Success (standard green)
- Warning (standard yellow)
- Information (Standard blue)
Since the standard Shopware component does not yet support HTML, this simple plugin configuration can be used to define whether the banner text should be centered.
The Shopware "alert" component has an icon (specific to each layout type). If this icon is unwanted, you can use this configuration to hide it.
A shadow can be activated to make the message and banner stand out visually more from the content.
In order to give the text (and the message itself) a little more visual presence, this plugin configuration can be used to activate a larger padding.
In this editor field you can define your global message (note, discount campaign, voucher note, company holiday holiday message, ...). In the current EA1 (Early Access 1) no HTML is allowed (in the frontend component). This feature was reported as a request by me and was confirmed by Shopware for the Major Version 6.
- install plugin
- activate plugin
- activate plugin configuration "active
- define a message (no HTML is currently supported)
- set optional layout and position properties
- save plugin configurations
- Shopware 6.3 support
- Shopware 6.2 support
- usage of shopware config values
- removed unused subscriber and services
- fixed version number
- Shopware 6.1
- fixed storefront namespace
- added plugin default configurations
- relocated styles
- initial plugin release