Cloud / Self-hosted
You can run Shopware in the cloud or use it as a self-hosted solution for your shop. Here you can check if a particular extension can be used in the cloud or self-hosted variant.
This extension cannot be used in a Shopware Cloud shop. Cloud Self-hosted
This app is available for Shopware 5
- Support by: MILLENWORLD
- Support languages:
- Order number: Mill938429366778
- Manufacturer: MILLENWORLD
- Version: 1.1.1
- Last update: 30 May 2021
- Language support:
- Self-hosted compatibility: 6.0.06.1.0 – 188.8.131.52.0 – 184.108.40.206.0.0 – 220.127.116.11.18.104.22.168.1.06.3.2.0 – 22.214.171.124.3.3.0 – 126.96.36.199.3.4.0 – 188.8.131.52.3.5.0 – 184.108.40.206.4.0.06.4.1.0 – 220.127.116.11.4.2.0 – 18.104.22.168.4.3.0 – 22.214.171.124.4.4.0 – 126.96.36.199.4.5.0 – 188.8.131.52
- advantages/Bulletpoints for each product
- general configurations for position and heading
- configuration per advantage: Active, override icon, fallback text and alternative data source (custom field)
- official successor of the plugin "Article Advantages/Bulletpoints" with nearly 300 downloads
- up to 10 product advantages/bulletpoints per product
- easy maintenance within the product administration panel (custom fields)
- (optional) fallback texts, if certain advantages are not filled
- (optional) headline for the box of product advantages
- (optional) icon to override the default "checkmark" icon
- (optional) reference per advantage to other custom field as alternative data source
- position (top/bottom)
- mobile support (responsive)
- standard plugin custom fields are automatically created and configured during installation.
- custom theme blocks for extensions in your own theme
With this Shopware 6 Plugin (official successor of the Shopware 5 Plugin "Article advantages/bulletpoints" with nearly 300 downloads) you can display specific advantages (or bulletpoints) per product on the product detail page, as well as general texts (if certain advantages are not filled). The product advantages can be maintained specifically in each product (the necessary custom fields are automatically created for you - if desired, an alternative custom field can also be selected as a data source). With general advantages/information you can, for example, emphasize certain features of your assortment or your services presently.
With an (optional) heading you can give the box with product advantages its own title (defined as a snippet: millProductAdvantages.detail.headline)
The box with product advantages/bulletpoints can be displayed either above (below the delivery time) or below (below the product number). This setting can be easily set in the plugin configuration.
Per product advantage (1-10)
This plugin config works as "main switch" to control which advantage is generally active or passive.
As mentioned above, a replacement/fallback text can be defined for each product benefit if no product advantage is specified in the respective product. You can use fallback texts to display replacement information as well as general static texts (such as "Made in Germany" in the example) that apply to all products.
Alternative data source (custom field)
As explained in the description, the custom fields mill_product_advantage_[1-10], which are automatically created for you by the plugin, are used by default to maintain product advantages. However, if you want to use data from other custom fields as a product advantage (e.g. custom fields from external ERPs or other third-party plugins), you can select a different custom field for each advantage by simply mapping ("referencing") it to serve as the data source. Note: Only custom fields that are assigned to the product type can be used!
Note: Currently, no custom fields from variants can be displayed because this data is not available to the storefront. This functionality will hopefully be provided with new Shopware versions.
As the owner of this app you can rate it in the Shopware accountRate now in your account
Average customer rating from 1 reviews:
Cooles Plugin, funktioniert einwandfrei. Netter und sehr schneller Support!
Vielen vielen Dank! Ihnen weiterhin viel Erfolg!
- install Plugin
- activate Plugin
- specify (optional) headline
- specify position (default: top)
- (optional) define fallback texts for each product advantage/benefit
- (optional) icon name (for example "arrow-circle-right") to override the default icon (checkmark). Check https://github.com/shopware/platform/tree/v184.108.40.206/src/Storefront/Resources/app/storefront/dist/assets/icon/default to see all supported standard icons
- (optional) refer to alternative custom fields for each product advantage if data from other custom fields is to be used as a data source
- maintain product advantages (either in the standard custom fields "Advantage 1-10" in the "Advantages" set or, depending on the configuration, in external custom fields)
- new plugin configs to hide icons
- Shopware 6.4 support
- base scss
- updated twig config
- increased requirements
- code refactor to pass product as parameter
- CMS product layout support
- fixed plugin config inheritance
- new configs to set custom override icons per advantage
- check https://github.com/shopware/platform/tree/v220.127.116.11/src/Storefront/Resources/app/storefront/dist/assets/icon/default which icons are supported
- raw output to enable HTML
- fallback texts and advantages are now able to output HTML
- Shopware 6.3 support
- removed SnippetFileInterface because of the new auto-loader
- removed snippet service registration
- new structure of custom fields and custom field sets
- new functions to delete and create custom field data
- usage of shopware distributed plugin configurations
- added snippets to git
- updated version number format
- relocated subscriber
- removed bootstrap classes in divs and added sass extensions
- fixed bug due to different custom field sortings
- headline is now translatable
- new plugin config: show headline
- shopware/storefront composer require
- plugin configuration position is now required
- Shopware 6.1
- relocated styles
- fixed Shopware 6.1 storefront namespace
- fixed Shopware 6.1 custom field namespace
- plugin config default values
- increased advantages up to 10
- initial plugin release