This plugin is available for Shopware 5
- Support by: MND Next
- Support available in:
- Order number: MND9126732035312
- Manufacturer: MND Next
- Version: 1.0.3
- Last update: 29 Oct 2020
- Plugin available in:
- Compatible with: 6.1.0 – 184.108.40.206.0 – 220.127.116.11.0.0 – 18.104.22.168.3.1.0 – 22.214.171.124.3.2.0 – 126.96.36.199.3.3.0
- Display a notice about the usage of cookies as overlay window or banner in the browser viewport
- A user can manage his consent to individual services/trackings via the provided consent management
- The plugin is able to control most existing integrations of google analytics (analytics.js, gtag.js)
- It is possible for the consent management to control Google Tag Manager via DataLayer or Control-Cookies)
- Granular Cookie Consent management for visitors of your shop (Opt-Out / Opt-In)
- Display a short description of your services/trackings in overly / banner
- Provides links to privacy statement and imprint in notice
- Automatically switches over to banner mode when page with privacy statement or imprint is viewed
- Pre configured detection and control of most existing Google Analytics integrations (analytics.js, gtag.js)
- Very configurable
This plugin is the version for Shopware 6 of our popular cookie notice plugin for Shopware 5. It is recommended by the IT-Recht Kanzlei (https://www.it-recht-kanzlei.de/rabatt-mandanten-mnd-next.html) and the very alternative to the default Cookie Consent Manager from Shopware 6.
Please note: This plugin does not provide tracking integration (e.g. for google analytics). It solely provides the notice screens, as well as configuration of the privacy-settings.
Got questions, suggestions and feature-requests?
This plugin doesn't fulfill your needs? You need individual changes? We`re glad to help you out with customizations and extensions. Please send us an email regarding your requests at email@example.com.
MND Next GmbH, Robert-Bosch-Str. 8, 73037 Göppingen, Germany
Note: we cannot accept any liability for conformity with the law in your or other contries. This plugin is supposed to be a tool for you and default settings including texts are only examples. Please see legal consultation, if in doubt.
- Install the plugin via Shopware plugin manager
- When needed, configure individual service integrations and add custom code to your theme
Its now possible to prevent modal closing by clicking outside, Fixes for the Google Analytics opt-out behaviour
Fixed the opt-out behaviour
Adjusted the secondary button layout, fixed page reload
First plugin release