Cloud / Self-hosted
You can run Shopware in the cloud or use it as a self-hosted solution for your shop. Here you can check if a particular extension can be used in the cloud or self-hosted variant.
This extension cannot be used in a Shopware Cloud shop. Cloud Self-hosted
This app is available for Shopware 5
- Support by: momocode
- Support languages:
- Order number: Momo120498363863
- Manufacturer: momocode
- Version: 2.0.0
- Last update: 4 May 2021
- Language support:
- Self-hosted compatibility: 6.2.0 – 22.214.171.124.0.0 – 126.96.36.199.3.1.0 – 188.8.131.52.3.2.0 – 184.108.40.206.3.3.0 – 220.127.116.11.3.4.0 – 18.104.22.168.3.5.0 – 22.214.171.124.4.0.06.4.1.0
- Individual e-mail templates for each form
- Sent data are available as variables in the e-mail template
- Automatic confirmation mail to customers when they submit a form
Form confirmation mails
Since the current Shopware 6 version does not yet have individual forms, but only the contact and newsletter form, this app is, in contrast to the Shopware 5 version, only limited to the contact form. For the newsletter form there is already a mail to the sender of the form by default. As soon as individual forms are possible in Shopware 6, the app will be extended and the restriction to the contact form will be removed.
If a visitor sends the contact form, only the shop owner receives an e-mail with the summary by default. With this app you get the possibility to send automatic confirmation mails to the sender, if he has filled out and sent the contact form.
You can create any e-mail templates via the Shopware Administration and link them to your contact form via the form configuration. In the e-mail templates, you can access the values filled in by the sender if you want to refer to them in the e-mail. In contrast to the Shopware 5 version of the app, in this version unfortunately the labels of the form fields in the e-mail are not available as variables, but only the filled in values. The e-mail to the sender is sent to the address that he/she entered in the e-mail field of the contact form.
If you do not select an e-mail template for your contact form, no e-mail will be sent to the sender.
The app is also compatible with sub- and language shops. If the appropriate translation is available for the email template, the sender will receive the confirmation email in the language that is configured for the shop in which he is currently located.
The following minimum versions apply depending on the app version:
- 1.x.x: Shopware 6.2.0 and PHP 7.2
- 2.x.x: Shopware 126.96.36.199 and PHP 7.4
If you find an error, I would be glad if you inform me about it via the Shopware support tool. If you have a suggestion for improvement or individual customization wishes, you can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I activate the confirmation mail only for a certain form? Yes! You can link one individual e-mail template per form. If no e-mail template is linked for a form, no confirmation mail will be sent.
- Can I access the values sent by the sender in the e-mail? Yes! The values sent by the sender are available as variables in the email template.
- Can I access the names of the form fields in the e-mail? Unfortunately, this is so far only possible in the Shopware 5 version of the plugin.
- Does the plugin recognize the language of the current customer? Yes! As long as you have maintained the email template in the customer's language, the plugin will send the email in the language the customer has selected for the shop.
- Does the confirmation mail also work for the newsletter form? No, because for the newsletter form an e-mail is already sent automatically to the sender.
- Download the app and upload the ZIP file in the app manager of Shopware Administration
- Install the app via the buttons and activate it afterwards
Please follow the instructions in the documentation: https://docs.momocode.de/v/en/shopware-6/confirmation-mails-for-forms
- Shopware 6.4 compatibility
- Important: For technical reasons, this app version is only available from at least Shopware 188.8.131.52 and thus only for PHP version 7.4 and higher. You can still use the previous app versions with Shopware 6.2.0 to 184.108.40.206. If you have an existing shop below 6.4 and want to update to 6.4, you need to uninstall the app first and install the latest version of the app after the update.
- Fixed bug that prevented possible captcha validation
- In the selection field for the email template, the subject is now displayed per template instead of the description, since the description is not a mandatory field and can therefore be empty
- Shopware 6.3 compatibility
- Initial version for Shopware 6