Cloud / Self-hosted
You can run Shopware in the cloud or use it as a self-hosted solution for your shop. Here you can check if a particular extension can be used in the cloud or self-hosted variant.
This extension cannot be used in a Shopware Cloud shop. Cloud Self-hosted
- Support by: neno
- Support languages:
- Order number: Neno292297789138
- Manufacturer: neno
- Version: 1.1.3
- Last update: 3 Mar 2021
- Language support:
- Self-hosted compatibility: 6.1.5 – 22.214.171.124.0 – 126.96.36.199.0.0 – 188.8.131.52.184.108.40.206.1.06.3.2.0 – 220.127.116.11.3.3.0 – 18.104.22.168.3.4.0 – 22.214.171.124.3.5.0 – 126.96.36.199
- separate images for landscape and portrait orientation of devices
- image movement animations per slide and device orientation - emotional effects without video work
- one time look & feel configuration, only content management aftwerwards
- infinite slides
- all colors, sizes, margins, fonts and alignments of the interface adjustable
- completely adjustable user interface
- content translatable
- slides in multiple and different categories
- simply sort slides by priority in the list view
- slider resposive box format: fill to bottom screen edge or fixed aspect ratio
- transition mode, infinity mode, transition duration- and curves and automatic slide change adjustable
- scroll indicator with “click to scroll” option
- bullet navigation (horizontal or vertical display)
- call to action button (layout, color and mode adjustable)
- all icons can be replaced by custom graphics
- open url when clicking somewhere on the entire slide
- colored background- and overlay possible
- image movement (pan & zoom)
- lazy loading & thumbnail support for images
- hardware accelarated graphics
Impress your customers at first glance. The Neno Hero Slider works theme agnostic and will be placed directly below your header to invite your customers with visually stunning messages or news from your assortment.
You may add infinite slides. Configure images for portrait and landscape format, text content and a call to action button per slide. Animate your images via the integrated animation presets for emotional effects. You configurate your slider once in detail and only manage the content afterwards.
As the owner of this app you can rate it in the Shopware accountRate now in your account
Average customer rating from 1 reviews:
Tolle Möglichkeiten und einen sehr guten Support
Zu beginn gab es kleine Schwierigkeiten, da der Slider und unser Theme sich nicht vertragen haben aber nachdem ich dem Support das Problem geschildert habe hat mir dieser mir sofort geholfen diesen Fehler zu beheben.
Der Slider ist individuell Anpassbar und läuft sehr gut!
Die Konfiguration ist sehr einfach und die Oberfläche ist sehr intuitiv.
Bin komplett zufrieden.
The plugin is installed and activated via the plugin manager as usual.
Configure thumbnails (recommended)
The slider loads only the initial visible image at page load but depending on the the file size of your uploaded image or the users bandwith it may be a good idea to generate thumbnails for different device sizes.
If you want the slider images to work with thumbnails to optimize your page speed, you must add an album in the media manager in which you will upload all your slide images from now on. In the album settings enable the automatic generation of thumbnails.
- URL fields now allow free text input
- Fixes incorrect initial height, when slider is not 100% width
- Fixes first image not loading on some iOS devices
- Fix: Cached lazy-loaded images do not fade-in anymore (Flickering)
- Fix: Portrait box sizing "inherit" option is now respected in initialization script.
- Fixes display bug from version 1.0.9
- Added options to always show portrait / landscape images depending on device orientation
- Mouse and touch swiping can now be enabled (touch swiping enabled by default)
- Allow for query strings in url fields (example: testshop.com/search?q=test)
- Fixes a bug where images would load in a wrong orientation on initial page load
- Additional Slider Box Size Setting targeting Portrait Device Orientation
- Fixed text alignment issues (Centered Text not working correctly)
- HTML tag for headline fields is now selectable in the configurations basic settings
- Font weight for headlines is now selectable in the configurations typographic settings
- Fixes issues with non-appearing background colors in blend mode
- Cross-Compatibility with Configurator Theme
- SCSS Fix (Compiler threw error when in hot proxy mode)
- Fixes possible issues with overlapping links / buttons in blend transition mode
- Feature: CSS classes are now assignable per slide
- Compatibility with shopware version 188.8.131.52
- Fixes a bug where portrait / landscape image does not change when orientation changes
- Fixes a bug where slides can not be deleted in the list view
- Fixes a bug where slides are shown in footer and service menu categories without intention
First version (release for the community store)