Cloud / Self-hosted
You can run Shopware in the cloud or use it as a self-hosted solution for your shop. Here you can check if a particular extension can be used in the cloud or self-hosted variant.
This extension cannot be used in a Shopware Cloud shop. Cloud Self-hosted
This app is available for Shopware 5
- Support by: PremSoft
- Support languages:
- Order number: prems27287852951
- Manufacturer: PremSoft
- Version: 1.5.1
- Last update: 12 Apr 2021
- Language support:
- Self-hosted compatibility: 6.1.0 – 126.96.36.199.0 – 188.8.131.52.0.26.3.0.16.3.0.06.3.1.0 – 184.108.40.206.3.2.0 – 220.127.116.11.3.3.0 – 18.104.22.168.3.4.0 – 22.214.171.124.3.5.0 – 126.96.36.199
Auto-Complete and Validation | Speed up the ordering process - reduce errors
The Shopware ordering process is optimized with the use of the plugin. By validating missing house numbers and errors in the email address, errors are avoided and additional correspondence with the customer is reduced. Suggestions for suitable address data simplify and accelerate the ordering process, which can lead to lower bounce rates.
Auto completion of address data
Using Google Places, suggestions for suitable results are made when entering a postcode or street and typing errors are avoided.
Validation of street and house number
It is checked whether a house number has been specified for a street. This avoids unnecessary queries.
Validation of the phone number
If a telephone number is requested for the customer account, the telephone number validation can optionally be activated.
Display password strength
Customers can optionally be optically shown the strength of the selected password when registering. This encourages customers to choose secure passwords.
Accelerate the ordering process
With the auto-completion of the address data, the customer can complete the order faster.
Checking registration and account data
The auto-completion and validation works both when registering customers and when creating / changing billing and delivery addresses.
Automatic capitalization of initial letters
Automatically convert the first letters of last name, first name, street, city and additional address into upper case.
Possible promotional effect through a simple and quick ordering process.
The plugin is optimized for the standard Shopware theme. If you use a different theme, please first check the compatibility with a test version of the plugin.
Do you have firstname.lastname@example.org
As the owner of this app you can rate it in the Shopware accountRate now in your account
Average customer rating from 1 reviews:
Gutes Plugin - super Support
Einfach zu bedienendes Plugin, funktioniert einwandfrei. Kleinere Änderungswünsche wurden direkt umgesetzt, vorbildlicher Support. Vielen Dank
Installation manualInstallation via the Plugin Manager. Please configure the plug-in after the installation.
1. "Language": Select the language in which the Google suggestions are displayed.
2. "Repositioning country, zip code, street": Brings the errors mentioned into the order "Country, zip code, city, street". As a result, these are filled out by the user one after the other and better results are achieved with the autocomplete for the postcode / street.
3. "Number of suggestions for autocomplete street": The number of suggestions displayed in the autocomplete dropdown.
4. "Validate phone number": Activate / deactivate the phone number validation.
5. "Show password strength": Displays a bar during user registration that shows the password strength and is intended to encourage your customers to choose a secure account password.
6. "Deactivate button in case of error". The register button is deactivated if a validation error occurs.
If you store a usage restriction with Google, please select "HTTP-Referrer-URLs (webpages)" and store your shop domain in the form: * .please-shopdomain-specify.de
8. "Google API Key 2": If you have protected the "Google API Key" by means of "HTTP reference URLs (websites)", you need a second google API key for the address existence check. Please protect it with the IP address of your shop.
10. "Automatic capitalization of the first letter": Automatically corrects the first letter of "Name", "First name", "Street", "City" and the additional address in an uppercase letter.
11. "Capitalize subsequent words street": If a street consists of several words, each of these words is automatically capitalized.
12. "Capitalize subsequent words place": If a place consists of several words, each of these words is automatically capitalized.
13. "Check address existence": Checks whether the entry of street, zip code, city and country leads to a valid entry in the Google API. If not, an error is issued.
Please activate the following APIs:
- Maps API
- Places API
- Geocoding API
In order to be able to use the plugin, you need the Places and Routes API.
Version 1.5.1- Automatically adds a space between the street and house number for German addresses if this has been forgotten.
- Automatically closes the suggested street list when it loses focus.
- The house number check now only takes place when at least 4 characters have been entered for the street.- Fixed a problem when all fields were cleared after validation.
- The order of the address fields has been optimized
Version 1.4.0- Integrated suggestion list for city.
- Added error messages for address editor in checkout.
Added compability for address editor in checkout.
Version 1.2.3- Added compability for Packstation Plugin.
- Optimized street number validation.
- Fixed issue with zip validation error message.
Version 1.2.2- Optimized street number validation.
- Fixed issue with zip validation error message.
The problem was solved that an error in the shopping cart is reported before configuration of the plugin.
- Compability change for new Shopware 6.1.0 RC 3 version.
Compability changes for new EA2 SW version.
Initial version of plugin