- Support by: PremSoft
- Support available in:
- Order number: prems68891056375
- Manufacturer: PremSoft
- Version: 1.1.0
- Last update: 7 Sep 2020
- Plugin available in:
- Compatible with: 6.2.0 – 188.8.131.52.0.0 – 184.108.40.206.3.1.0 – 220.127.116.11.3.2.0 – 18.104.22.168.3.3.0
- Request for an offer from the shopping cart
- Creation of offers in shop administration
- Requests for offers from a certain shopping cart value
- Allows your customers to create a request for an offer from the current shopping cart.
- Offer requests can also be created from the off-canvas shopping cart.
- You can see all requests for offers in the Shopware administration and can edit, accept and reject them.
- Your customers see all offers and the offer status in the customer account.
- When an offer is accepted, a standard order is generated as the regular checkout process is carried out.
- Extensive configuration options
- You can set a minimum shopping cart value from which your customer has the opportunity to start an offer request
Inquire about offers in the shopping cart and edit them in the backend
This plugin offers your customers the opportunity to quickly and easily create an offer request from the shopping cart. You can process this request in the shop administration. You can assign individual offer prices for the articles or reject the request. After acceptance, your customer will find the offer in the customer account and can generate an order from this offer.
The way to offer
1) Your customer adds items to the shopping cart. When the minimum shopping cart value for an offer has been reached, a "Request offer" button appears.
2) If your customer clicks on the "Request offer" button, you will receive an e-mail as information.
3) The offer request appears in the Shopware Administration.
4) You can decide whether you want to adjust prices / quantities of the articles and approve or reject the offer.
5) If the offer was rejected, your customer will receive an email about this.
6) If the offer has been approved, your customer will receive an email. The offer can then be ordered using the regular checkout process.
Please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Installation with plugin manager. Please configure plugin after installation.
- Activate offer request in cart
- Activate offer request in offcanvas cart
- Minimum basket value for offer request
- E-Mail Address for notifications
Furthermore, in the administration under "Settings -> Shop -> Email templates" you have the option of editing all templates of the plugin and assign them to the respective sales channels.
After installation and activation you can find the offer module on Shopware administration unter "Customer -> Offers"