Cloud / Self-hosted
You can run Shopware in the cloud or use it as a self-hosted solution for your shop. Here you can check if a particular extension can be used in the cloud or self-hosted variant.
This extension cannot be used in a Shopware Cloud shop. Cloud Self-hosted
- Support by: PremSoft
- Support languages:
- Order number: prems68891056375
- Manufacturer: PremSoft
- Version: 2.2.0
- Last update: 20 Sep 2021
- Language support:
- Self-hosted compatibility: 6.2.0 – 184.108.40.206.0.0 – 220.127.116.11.3.1.0 – 18.104.22.168.3.2.0 – 22.214.171.124.3.3.0 – 126.96.36.199.3.4.0 – 188.8.131.52.184.108.40.206.220.127.116.11.18.104.22.168.3.5.06.4.0.06.4.1.0 – 22.214.171.124.4.2.0 – 126.96.36.199.4.3.0 – 188.8.131.52.4.4.0 – 184.108.40.206
- Request for an offer from the shopping cart
- Creation of offers in shop administration
- Requests for offers from a certain shopping cart value
- Message system
- Offer can expire
- Allows your customers to create a request for an offer from the current shopping cart.
- Offer requests can also be created from the off-canvas shopping cart.
- You can see all requests for offers in the Shopware administration and can edit, accept and reject them.
- Your customers see all offers and the offer status in the customer account.
- When an offer is accepted, a standard order is generated as the regular checkout process is carried out.
- Extensive configuration options
- You can set a minimum shopping cart value from which your customer has the opportunity to start an offer request
- Customers can download offers in the account area
- Message system for offers
- Offers can have an expiration date
- Adding new products to an offer in the admin
Inquire about offers in the shopping cart and edit them in the backend
This plugin offers your customers the opportunity to quickly and easily create an offer request from the shopping cart. You can process this request in the shop administration. You can assign individual offer prices for the articles or reject the request. After acceptance, your customer will find the offer in the customer account and can generate an order from this offer.
The way to offer
1) Your customer adds items to the shopping cart. When the minimum shopping cart value for an offer has been reached, a "Request offer" button appears.
2) If your customer clicks on the "Request offer" button, you will receive an e-mail as information.
3) The offer request appears in the Shopware Administration.
4) You can decide whether you want to adjust prices / quantities of the articles and approve or reject the offer.
5) If the offer was rejected, your customer will receive an email about this.
6) If the offer has been approved, your customer will receive an email. The offer can then be ordered using the regular checkout process.
Please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is it possible to display the request button on the product detail page? We have developed an extension plug-in for this. If you use our plugin "Individual offers" together with the plugin "Price on request - Individual offer" (https://store.shopware.com/en/prems14088459338/price-on-request-individual-offer.html), you can Also show the offers button on the product detail page and use the usual offers workflow.
As the owner of this app you can rate it in the Shopware accountRate now in your account
Average customer rating from 1 reviews:
Das Plugin tut was es soll. Man bekommt innerhalb einer Stunde eine Antwort und auf Feature Wünsche wird eingegangen. So einen guten Support hatte ich bisher bei keinem anderen Plugin.
Installation with plugin manager. Please configure plugin after installation.
- Activate offer request in cart
- Activate offer request in offcanvas cart
- Offers downloadable
- Customers can send messages
- Minimum basket value for offer request
- E-Mail Address for notifications
- Disallow customer group
Furthermore, in the administration under "Settings -> Shop -> Email templates" you have the option of editing all templates of the plugin and assign them to the respective sales channels.
After installation and activation you can find the offer module on Shopware administration unter "Customer -> Offers"
Version 2.2.0- A function was built in to prevent another / the same offer from being ordered if there is already an offer in the shopping cart.
- The offer mode is now properly terminated if the current offer is rejected and it was previously accepted.
- Offer items can now be deleted in the backend.
- Customer groups can now be correctly excluded in the frontend.
- In the admin, a filter function and a search have been added to the list of offers.
- A separate configuration is now available for the PDF offers.
- Implemented function to add offers in administration.
- Fixed an issue with net prices in store frontend.
- Added filterable offer status in account area.
- Offers are downloadable as PDF.
- Integrated a message functionality.
- New positions can be added to offers in admin.
- Added an offer day valid functionality.
- Fixed quantity for "Custom Products".
- Added compatibility for "Custom Products".
- Added compability for Shopware 6.4.
- Fixed variant display issue of customer account.
- Fixed offer rejected status in admin.
- A problem with the default language has been fixed, if it is not EN or DE.
- Fixed an issue with backend orders.
Version 1.3.1- Extended plugin interface functionality for third-party vendors.
- Added compability for "Custom Products".
- Fixed links in E-Mail templates
- Customer groups can be excluded from offer requests.
Version 1.1.0- Fixed Sorting of offers in admin.
- Added compability for "Custom Products".
- Initial plugin version