Cloud / Self-hosted
You can run Shopware in the cloud or use it as a self-hosted solution for your shop. Here you can check if a particular extension can be used in the cloud or self-hosted variant.
This extension cannot be used in a Shopware Cloud shop. Cloud Self-hosted
This app is available for Shopware 5
- Support by: magnalister
- Support languages:
- Order number: Red4363948025224f
- Manufacturer: magnalister
- Version: 3.0.32
- Last update: 12 Oct 2021
- Language support:
- Self-hosted compatibility: 6.3.0.06.126.96.36.199.0.16.3.1.0 – 188.8.131.52.3.2.0 – 184.108.40.206.3.3.0 – 220.127.116.11.3.4.0 – 18.104.22.168.22.214.171.124.5.0 – 126.96.36.199.188.8.131.52.0.06.4.1.184.108.40.206.4.1.06.4.2.0 – 220.127.116.11.4.3.0 – 18.104.22.168.4.4.0 – 22.214.171.124.4.5.0 – 126.96.36.199
magnalister: The most advanced way to sell your products on Amazon, eBay, Etsy and Co!
With the magnalister interface, you can connect all major online marketplaces such as Amazon, eBay, Etsy, real.de (in future: Kaufland), METRO Marktplatz, Otto.de and many more with Shopware. With the help of the numerous automation features of the Shopware plugin, you can manage products, orders, invoices and your inventory centrally from Shopware.
By doing this, you can set up or expand multichannel sales with just a few clicks, increase the reach of your products, acquire additional customers and increase your sales sustainably.
The most important features of the magnalister Shopware interface at a glance:
- Central Product Upload: Time-saving and efficient upload of products from your own Shopware store to all connected marketplaces
- Attribute Matching: Match product variations and features with marketplace attributes*
- Invoice Upload: Send invoices created in your web store or by magnalister to Amazon
- Price and Inventory Synchronization: prices are matched fully automatically or individually (per marketplace), current stock levels are synchronized and thus unwanted cancellations are avoided
- Automatic Order Import: Import and manage marketplace orders in your own Shopware online store
- Order Status Matching: automatically match order status (e.g. "shipped" or "cancelled") with other marketplaces
- Interface Customization: Customize the plugin via so-called hook points as you desire**
Personal consultation and assistance during the setup of magnalister
Need support setting up your magnalister marketplace interface? Contact our expert support! We help you connect Amazon, eBay, Etsy, real.de (future: Kaufland), METRO Marktplatz, Otto.de and Co. to Shopware.
We know from experience that marketplace interfaces are a challenging topic for many retailers. Each marketplace has its own rules - which makes the connection complex. So take us at our word and take advantage of our support options via phone, email and live chat.
Download magnalister Shopware Plugin and test in a 30 day free trial with all features!
magnalister is one of the leading software providers for connecting and controlling marketplaces with a unique range of features - developed and continuously improved by a team of specialists with over 10 years of experience. Test it yourself: Try the magnalister Shopware interface now in a 30 day free trial - with all features!
The magnalister core features in detail: This is how you connect Shopware to Amazon, eBay, Etsy and many other marketplaces
Upload products directly from Shopware to the respective marketplace
The magnalister Shopware interface gives you full control over which items you want to sell on which marketplace from Shopware. The choice is yours: upload all products at once to Amazon, eBay, Etsy and Co. or limit the product upload directly from the Shopware backend to individual products and specific marketplaces.
Match attributes and variations with marketplaces from within Shopware
With the attributes matching feature, magnalister takes a lot of work off your shoulders as a merchant. This becomes particularly noticeable when it comes to product attribute and variation management, because: attribute and variation names can vary from marketplace to marketplace. Therefore, you can perform a matching between your Shopware products and the marketplace directly in the magnalister Shopware plugin*. This way your products will be listed correctly and it is also easier to find them on the respective marketplaces.
Invoice upload from Shopware to Amazon Marketplace
Send Shopware generated invoices to Amazon buyers automatically. Alternatively, you can use the magnalister invoice wizard to create invoices according to your needs and send them to Amazon. This however requires you to be signed up with the Amazon VCS program.
Synchronization of prices via our Shopware Marketplace Plugin
Price management directly from Shopware: With magnalister, you can assign your own prices for each shopping platform in addition to your standard prices and upload them to the respective marketplace within just one click which means you can have them synchronized fully automatically*. For this purpose, the Shopware plugin uses the native Shopware feature "customer groups".
Particularly interesting for cross-border trade: If you want to sell your goods via Shopware on Etsy, Amazon or eBay USA & UK and many other international marketplaces such as Cdiscount or ricardo.ch, you can price the products in the respective local currency.
Inventory synchronization between Shopware and the marketplace
With the magnalister interface, you will never have to worry about your stock levels again. The Shopware marketplace plugin always keeps the inventory of your products up to date, no matter how many national and international shopping platforms you sell your products on.
Automatic order import from the marketplace to Shopware
Orders received through your marketplaces connected to magnalister are imported directly into your Shopware store. You can find them in the Shopware backend under Customers / Orders. For some marketplaces, e.g. if you connect Shopware with eBay, you can also set individual import criteria (import only after item payment, etc.).
Synchronize marketplace orders with Pickware or your own merchandise management system
If you use Pickware or another merchandise management system, the imported orders can be seamlessly passed on to the Shopware merchandise management, as the data is in Shopware format.
In the Shopware order overview you can filter the marketplace orders, because they all receive a note (name of the marketplace) during the import. magnalister is therefore not only the most advanced Shopware marketplace solution, but also a practical (passive) interface between the connected marketplaces and your enterprise resource planning.
Order status matching between Shopware and Amazon, eBay, Etsy and Co.
Inform the connected marketplace and your marketplace customers about the current order status. If you mark an order as "shipped" or "canceled" in the magnalister Shopware plugin, this status will be transmitted to Amazon, eBay, Otto.de and Co. - including the tracking code.
Inventory overview for every marketplace in Shopware
Never lose track of your inventory again - even if you have connected numerous marketplaces like Amazon, eBay, Etsy, METRO Marktplatz or real.de (in future: Kaufland) to Shopware. Using the magnalister Shopware plugin, you can call up an inventory overview and see at a glance which products are offered in which quantities and at which prices on the respective marketplace. This also allows you to compare product names from within Shopware with the names provided on the respective marketplace.
Use magnalister to sell internationally on eBay, Amazon, Etsy and Co.
With magnalister, there are no more limits to multichannel sales. Sell your products on the biggest international marketplaces like Amazon (USA, UK, Sweden, Canada, Poland, Mexico, Turkey), eBay (USA, UK, Canada) or Etsy (worldwide) directly from Shopware. Connecting foreign marketplaces is just as easy as connecting a German marketplace with Shopware.
With just a few clicks, you set up the plugin and can use special features for cross-country trade: Define your own content, prices and shipping rates per country of sale. Your products are also priced in the correct local currency of the marketplaces. To keep language barriers as low as possible from the get go, the magnalister Shopware marketplace plugin uses the languages stored in Shopware.
Output error reports directly in Shopware
Most marketplaces check very carefully whether imported products, product variations and features conflict with existing marketplace offers. In the magnalister Shopware plugin you can use error reports to check where there is room for improvement so that your products are listed correctly. This way you can also identify product duplicates within Shopware.
Adjust magnalister Shopware interface via so-called hook points
The features of the magnalister Shopware Plugin are flexibly expandable**. For this you can use our update proof hook-point system and adapt the interface to your needs. Our team of experts will help you to set up the hook points and customize them.
magnalister is the secure universal solution for your multichannel Shopware store
Our promise: magnalister is the most convenient way to establish and expand a multichannel distribution via Shopware. The plugin integrates holistically into your Shopware installation, completely replaces external product information management (PIM) solutions and can be used in addition to your inventory management - such as Pickware - and many other eCommerce tools (e.g. shipping plugins).
Your product, customer, order and invoice data remain in your Shopware store at all times and are only synchronized between Shopware, magnalister and the connected marketplaces. By using our Shopware interface, you retain full control over your multichannel sales channels.
From Amazon to Etsy - these marketplaces can be linked with the magnalister Shopware plugin
The magnalister Shopware interface is available for a wide range of national and international marketplaces, taking into account the specific technical challenges and listing process of each platform:
- Amazon (Europe, USA, Canada, UK)
- eBay (Europe, USA, Canada, UK)
- real.de (in future: Kaufland)
- METRO Marketplace
- Rakuten France (formerly Priceminister)
magnalister is one of the world's leading marketplace interfaces
The magnalister plugin is one of the most advanced interface technologies across stores and has been developed & improved in Berlin for more than 10 years. The numbers speak for themselves:
In 2017 magnalister cracked the 2.2 billion Euro order import mark. Since the first magnalister version in 2006, over 291 million product uploads and item updates have been performed using the interface. Through the marketplaces connected via magnalister, over 110 million customers can be reached internationally.
magnalister works closely with Shopware and the largest marketplaces
Why is magnalister one of the leading Shopware marketplace plugins? Because we work closely with the creators of Shopware, are in direct contact with their team and constantly optimize the interface. We maintain an equally close partnership with the largest online marketplaces such as Amazon, eBay, Etsy or real.de (in the future: Kaufland). We continuously connect new and fast-growing marketplaces such as Otto.de, METRO Marktplatz or Etsy and attach great importance to taking the technical specifications of the respective marketplace into account when working on our Shopware plugin. Thanks to this, we offer retailers the optimal starting point for successful multichannel sales on the web.
The advantages of the magnalister Shopware plugin at a glance
- Match products, orders, invoices and inventory with the world's largest marketplaces
- Say GoodBye to manual marketplace maintenance: enormous time savings for multichannel retailers
- Everything in one place: central product & order management for all marketplaces in Shopware
- Efficient setup: connect marketplaces like Amazon, eBay or Etsy in Shopware with just a few clicks
- An eye for detail: Submission of the right product variations and attributes per marketplace
- Adaptable: magnalister can be customized via so-called hook points
- Trade globally: special features for connecting international marketplaces
- Expert support: You have access to magnalister's setup service and expert support
- This is what's in it for you as a merchant: Increase product reach, acquire new customers via new channels and increase sales
* The feature description may vary slightly for some marketplaces. For example, not every marketplace fully supports all described features via its API.
** Requires programming knowledge. Not available for cloud (SaaS) systems, as no intervention is allowed by the manufacturer.
Plugin ManagerOpen the Plugin Manager under Settings and install the magnalister plugin. Once installation is complete, magnalister will be available in the Marketing menu. Open it and enter your Passphrase which will be received by e-mail after registration on magnalister.com.
Shopware Installation Wizzardmagnalister can also be installed through the Shopware Installation wizzard. Once installation is complete, magnalister will be available in the Marketing menu. Open it and enter your Passphrase which will be received by e-mail after registration on magnalister.com.
- Global Configuration: "Configuration couldn't be open to correct the wrong passphrase" is fixed, (Problem from v3.0.22)
- Check24 - Product Preparation: Prevent SQL error by saving multi product preparation
- Shopware 6.3 - Release new fixes for Shopware 6.3
- All Marketplace: Fix the problem by using "If the product status is inactive, the stock will be set to 0" in global configuration by synchronizing of variants stock
- All Marketplaces - Product-List - Marketplace Status Filter: Improvement by getting inventory data, resuming the broken process
- OTTO: Prevent to displaying removed categories of OTTO in magnalister plugin
- eBay - Order Import: Added feature to avoid shipping notifications to eBay buyers
- eBay - Item Condition Description: It's now possible to add a text description of the item condition (up to 1000 characters) in the item preparation form
- Shopware 5: PHP 8 warning "Private function cannot be final" is solved
- Amazon - FBA Business OrderView: Logo added
- Shopware 6 - Solve a problem with PHP 8
- Improvement by importing orders by solving the conflict of SQL transactions
- Shopware 6.3 - Release new fixes for Shopware 6.3
- eBay - Importing, updating and merging Order - Preventing to import repetitive addresses
- eBay - Importing, updating and merging Order - Preventing to change delivery status by updating order
- eBay - Importing, updating and merging Order - Show shipping cost properly
- eBay - Importing, updating and merging Order - Fix a problem to update order payment status
- Etsy - Inventory View - A problem to show prices in inventory is fixed-
- Shopware 6 - Processing cover images of variants as first images of the variant
- Shopware 6 - Product Preparation : Fixed variations with empty pictures
- Hood.de - JSON Encoding Error PHP 7.4+ Compatibility
- Kaufland.de - Short Description: As alternative, we use now meta keywords if short description is empty in shop
- Rookie Plan Added
- Shopware 6 - Order Import - Payment Status: Always use configured Payment Status from marketplace configuration
- Shopware 6 - Use SessionID from PHP session_id() function because CSRF token could change per request, like during AJAX calls
- Amazon - Order Import: Import of VAT ID if provided from Amazon
- Shopware 6 - Order Import: Fix where PhoneNumber is empty
- Idealo - Product Preparation and Product Upload - Fix Upload of prepared Item Title and add Option "Use always from Webshop"
- Check24 - Product Upload: New Feed Fields
- Shopware 6 Attributes: Sort by Position and Name
- Shopware 6: Remove debugging code (regarding MySQL)
- Attributes Matching Tab: Category dropdown now shows the last matched categories
- eBay Product Preparation: Speed up load of product preparation for already used categories
- Shopware 6.4: 3rd Party Plugins Compatibility "NetSwitcher"
- Amazon - Fix B2B Configuration and Product Preparation errors when configured incorrectly
- Kaufland.de - Removed price field from product preparation
- OTTO - Configuration: Show at VAT Matching "Please Choose" if a value is not matched
- Metro Invoice Upload
- Kaufland.de Invoice Upload
- Amazon ERP Invoice Upload
- Attributes Matching: After clicking + or - it is reloading the page and move to last position in the form
- Etsy: New Tracking Code Matching in Marketplace Configuration
- Rakuten FR / PriceMinister - Configuration - New mandatory field to specify "Shipping from country" due to VAT changes from July 1.
- AttributesMatching - Problems with special chars like "&" in attributes fixed
- Image Generator - Fix for PHP 8
Compatibility with Shopware 6.4
The first version of the magnalister plugin for Shopware 6 in the community store