This plugin is available for Shopware 5
- Support by: RHIEM Intermedia GmbH
- Order number: rhiem45197255490
- Manufacturer: RHIEM Intermedia GmbH
- Version: 1.1.3
- Last update: 7 Aug 2020
- Plugin available in:
6.1.0 – 220.127.116.11.0 – 18.104.22.168.0.0 – 22.214.171.124
This plugin allows you to request further information from your customers during the registration process. After registration, these can be edited by the customer in his account as well as by you via the backend.
Please note our license agreement:https://rhiem-intermedia.de/license-agreement
By using our plugin you confirm that you have read the license agreement and agree with it.
Questions about the plugin?
We are happy to support you with the installation or further questions regarding the use of the plugin.
Please use the Shopware plugin support function in your Shopware account.
Individual plugin development?
As a Shopware Solution Partner with many years of experience, we are happy to help you with words and deeds.
For more information about us, please visit our Shopware partner page:
- Any number of sortable groups in the registration
- Any number of individual and sortable fields within these groups
- Groups and fields can be restricted to specific saleschannels
- Five different field types (text, textarea, number, selection field, checkbox)
- Server-side validation of the fields (mandatory field, minimum length, maximum length)
- Individual (translatable) error messages if the customer did not fill in a field correctly
- Access to the data via the customer module in the administration
Install the plugin in the administration via the tab:
- Shopware 6 compatibility
- Fixing Sales Channel restriction
- Bugfix: the loading of some shop pages does not work
- 6.2 Compatibility
- Bugfix: Groups can be created without names
- Groups receive their own sidebar item in the customer overview
- first release shopware community store