This plugin is available for Shopware 5
Frontend Editing - mix content and e-commerce seamlessly
With Frontend Editing you can edit your content directly in the frontend - so you always have an eye on how the page will actually look. Annoying waiting times to load special preview modes are therefore eliminated. Just click on a content element for editing. New content can be easily created via drag and drop.
The Frontend Editor can be accessed via the URL "/frontend-editing" in your storefront. Within the Frontend Editor, you can navigate through your Shopware Frontend, just like with your browser. On category pages, product detail pages and the start page, you'll find specific content areas, into which you can place content elements via drag and drop. You can then configure the placed content element with a simple click. If a content element contains editable texts, you can edit them directly with a double-click. To become familiar with the Frontend Editor, please read on here.
- Easy to use with real WYSIWYG and drag and drop
- Comfortable and easy working: Because you work directly in the frontend, you always have an eye on what your content will actually look like after it's published.
- Seamless mixing of content and data: Content can be placed anywhere on product detail pages. Thus, for example, content and product data can be seamlessly mixed together.
- Release Management: Create new content without your shop customers being aware of it. Only explicitly after publication, the changes are also visible to your shop customers via the frontend.
- Smart cache invalidation: Whenever you publish your content for a page, the shopware cache of the affected page is cleared. Frequent and unnecessary clearing of the entire Shopware cache is thus completely eliminated.
- Versioning: Versioning allows you to jump back to previous states of your content pages at any time.
- lexible content elements: Content elements can be nested. As a result, there are countless possibilities for content design - regardless of whether you are just creating simple SEO texts or building entire landing pages.
- Extensible: With plugins and little programming effort, you can extend content elements and content areas as you like.
- Responsive Editor: Thanks to the responsive frontend editor, content can also be managed by your smartphone or tablet (currently only the Chrome browser is supported).
- Export/Import: The contents of individual pages can be exported and imported. This is useful if you are maintaining your content on a separate staging system or if you want to copy content from another sales channel.
Before purchasing, please use the trial version to make sure that this plugin is compatible with your Shopware environment
Browser supportThe frontend editor itself is compatible with the latest versions of Chrome and Firefox.
The content pages created with the Frontend Editor are compatible with the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Edge and Internet Explorer 11.
1. Install/activate plugin
Install and activate the plugin.
2. Access the editor
Go to the URL "/frontend-editing" in your storefront and log in with the data that you also use for Shopware administration.
3. Create your first contentTo become familiar with the frontend editor, please click here.
If you are a developer and would like to extend the frontend editor, please click here.
- Shopware 6.3 compatibility
Shopware 6.2.3 compatibility
- Missing translation for the word "bright" added
- Elements that keep the aspect ratio can now also have paddign
First release of the plugin