- Automatic embedding to play
- and documents in the tabs.
- - Automatical embedding of: YouTube and Vimeo video, graphics and PDF documents
- - Free positioning of the additional tabs between description, properties, manufacturer, ratings and behind ratings
- - Show and hide all tabs (except description and ratings)
- - Fields that can be labeled
Additional tabs, properties and downloads tabs for the article details page to expand your article details pages with additional tabs.
All additional tabs can be displayed in front of and behind the tabs properties, manufacturer and rating. Filling the 10 additional tabs is possible through the text modules and individually in the articles.
The following content elements can be combined with each other:
You don‘t need no more tags. A YouTube or Vimeo URL address is rendered as a video and a PDF is automatically readable by entering the URL on the page.
You can display the following information that is assigned to an article in your own tabs:
10 additional tabs with your own content:
In addition to the outsourcing of the description, properties and manufacturer in your own tabs, you also have the option of displaying up to 10 additional tabs for the article details page. You can enter the content of the additional tabs in an article in the Shopware backend. A TINYMCE field is available for you to enter HTML code, images and other information.
The respective tabs are displayed on the article details page if they are active.
Possible positions of the additional tabs:
- in front of the Properties tab (tab is displayed in front of the Properties tab)
- in front of the Manufacturer tab (tab is displayed between manufacturer and properties)
- in front of the Accessories tab (this function will follow for a similar function for SW 6)
- in front of the ratings tab "(tab is shown in front of between ratings and manufacturer)
- behind the ratings tab "(tab is shown behind the ratings)
By default, all tabs between the description and the properties are displayed.
Contact & support
If you have any questions, criticism or suggestions, just contact us via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to help you.
Instructions for the plugin
Notes on the Plugin
If changed settings are not immediately visible on the frontend page, deactivate and reactivate the plugin or clear the SW 6 cache.
The plugin is optimized for the standard themes of SW 6. If you use a different theme, please check the compatibility with a trial version of the plugin first. Furthermore, please check whether the plugin is compatible with other plugins used.
Install the plugin via the plugin manager and make your desired settings in the plugin configuration.
The installation is done via the plugin manager in the back end of Shopware.
1. Log into the shopware backend of your own shop
2. Main menu: Settings> System> Plugins
3. Click Install Plugin and then activate it and then click on Configuration.
4. Sales channel must be located (still changed so that the settings in the storefront are updated)
After installation, the plugin is activated by default for 4 additional tabs.
The other 6 tabs can optionally be activated.
- This request has been blocked; fixed the content must be served over HTTPS 'error in Chrome
- Added condition for hiding the text modules if no tabs are to be shown for certain articles
Release of additional tabs, properties and manufacturer tabs for the article detail pages
Introduce a new variable instead of reusing the parameter "content". fixed