Cloud / Self-hosted
You can run Shopware in the cloud or use it as a self-hosted solution for your shop. Here you can check if a particular extension can be used in the cloud or self-hosted variant.
This extension cannot be used in a Shopware Cloud shop. Cloud Self-hosted
- Support by: SHOPVOTE
- Support languages:
- Order number: shopv77962945476f
- Manufacturer: SHOPVOTE
- Version: 1.0.7
- Last update: 5 Jul 2021
- Language support:
- Self-hosted compatibility: 6.1.0 – 18.104.22.168.0 – 22.214.171.124.0.0 – 126.96.36.199.3.1.0 – 188.8.131.52.184.108.40.206.2.06.3.3.16.3.3.06.3.4.0 – 220.127.116.11.3.5.0 – 18.104.22.168.4.0.06.4.22.214.171.124.0 – 126.96.36.199.4.2.0 – 188.8.131.52.4.3.0 – 184.108.40.206.4.4.0 – 220.127.116.11.4.5.0 – 18.104.22.168
- No additional code required for review invitations
- Full integration of SHOPVOTE product reviews in the article page
- Automatic u. Regular import of product reviews into the shop
With this plugin you can easily integrate the best functions of the SHOPVOTE rating portal into your shop:
- Obtaining the legally required consent for receiving review requests
- automatic and legally secure review requests for shop reviews
- automatic and legally secure review requests for product reviews
- Delivery of the rich snippet codes for product reviews for the display of the review stars in the organic search results on Google
- Integration of evaluation graphics
The integrated EasyReviews function automatically and legally secure sends a review request for product and shop reviews to your customers and ensures the legally required consent of your customers. Your customers can quickly and easily rate your company and, if applicable, the products they have purchased - without prior registration. The plugin ensures, on the one hand, the optimal presentation of your ratings on your website and, on the other hand, the automatic generation of rating stars in the organic search results for your products on Google.
By the way: Shopware dealers who secure their shop with the general terms and conditions service of the IT law firm (Shopware partner in the area of legal security) can also permanently use all SHOPVOTE premium functions (except for product reviews) as part of the cooperation with the IT law firm use for free. A detailed description of all current SHOPVOTE functions can be found here: https://www.shopvote.de/unternehmen
You can register your shop here for free: https://www.shopvote.de/shop-kostenlos-einhaben
As the owner of this app you can rate it in the Shopware accountRate now in your account
Average customer rating from 1 reviews:
Must Have in Kombination mit IT-Recht-Kanzlei
With the plugin you can collect shop reviews and / or product reviews in an automated and legally secure manner. On the basis of collected product reviews, stars are displayed for your article pages in the organic search results on Google. The shop ratings collected are displayed in the shop as part of a rating graphic. So that you can collect shop reviews and / or product reviews with the plugin, please check whether the functions in the SHOPVOTE account (dealer area) are activated. The functions "EasyReviews" and / or "Product Reviews" must be marked with a green tick.
Automatic review invitations (EasyReviews)
To ensure that your customers automatically and legally secure review invitations, make sure that the ShopID, the API key and the API secret are stored in the plugin configuration. Finally, enter the URL of your shop in the SHOPVOTE dealer area (under "EasyReviews" -> "URL of the checkout page"). It is sufficient to specify e.g. https://ihrshop.de - it is no longer necessary to provide the full checkout URL. No further source code is required to use the automatic rating requests - the plugin integrates the function.
If you have activated the "Product Reviews" function at SHOPVOTE, your customers will automatically be asked to submit product reviews. To ensure that the product reviews collected via SHOPVOTE are displayed in your shop, set the "Import product reviews" field to the value "Yes" in the plugin configuration. The product reviews are then automatically imported into your shop once a day, assigned to the respective article and displayed in the "Reviews" tab. Save the configuration. We then recommend clearing the caches.
The integration is very easy using the ShopVote graphics "AllVotes I" or "VoteBadge I - III". The graphics can be found in the SHOPVOTE dealer area under "Graphics & Seals". Once you have selected a graphic, display the corresponding code and copy the code into the "Graphic code" field. With the checkbox "Display graphic code" you can determine whether and for which sales channel the graphic is displayed.
After you have filled in the fields, save the configuration and then empty the shop cache so that the changes are also adopted in the frontend.
- Solved issue: "Unknown 'config' function" in Shopware 6.3.x
- Bug fixed: API test button (test runs with no visible result)
- Bug fixed: SHOPVOTE badge are not displayed in version 6.4.x.
- Update solves checkout bug
- some texts changed in plugin configuration
- Structured Data in products page: Changed author-type to "Person"
- first version of plugin