- Support by: signundsinn
- Support available in:
- Order number: sisi694519399724
- Manufacturer: signundsinn
- Version: 1.1.8
- Last update: 25 Sep 2020
- Plugin available in:
- Compatible with: 6.2.0 – 184.108.40.206.0.0 – 220.127.116.11.3.1.0 – 18.104.22.168.3.2.0
- Intelligent, fault-tolerant search
- Fault-tolerant suggest function (suggestion search)
- Suggestion of similar search terms (keywords)
- Propose related search results
- Qualitative improvement of your shop performance
- Search in the categorien
- Search in the manufacturers
- Categorie search, manufacturer search, freely configurable varibales in products, manufacturers and categories
- Multi-shop capable
- Mobile layout
- Customizable algorithm
- Customizable index
Note: Please read the installation instructions and FAQ. Contact us if you have any questions.
With the “Search Plugin” by signundsinn you take the standardized shopware search to a new level.
Searching is one of the elementary parts of your business! If your customers do not immediately find the item they are looking for in the shop, although this might even be in stock, sales are gone and, in the worst case, the customer in the future.
For your customers, the implementation of the plug-in means more convenience when searching in your online shop and for you as a shop operator the possibility of guiding your customers to the desired item in a targeted and precise manner - i.e. directly to the point of sale!
Because whoever receives results and answers and even receives the desired item in the event of spelling mistakes, typing errors and other word combinations, develops a different relationship with the shop visited and does not leave it before buying.
Who is searching will find!
You can rank your desired search results based on various factors, these ranking options can then be combined with functions with which you can specify how their users will see the results!
And since most of your users are human, the search plugin is set up to deal with human errors, including such complex things as typing errors, and can handle them!
Should you have any questions or further requests, need help, you are still missing a function, or have you found a bug?
Are you satisfied with the plugin? We are always happy about a positive evaluation!
Our agency services:
- Plugin development
- Shop migrations
- Shop Performance
- Interface Development
- ERP / CRM integrations
- Multichannel / omnichannel
- Shop Design
- Consulting (e-commerce strategy)
- Shopware training
Frequently Asked Questions
- What do I need to use this search? Elasticsearch and SSH access.
- How do I index the data in this plugin? php bin/console sisi-Produkt-index:start shop="Storefront" The string Storefornt should be replaced with your channel name. A cron job should be created for daily indexing.
- Can I use multiple channels? Yes, the channel name must be specified when indexing. If you want to configure the database fields for the channel differently, create the field again and enter the new shop or channel name.
- Can I search free text fields ? Yes that is possible, you have to create a new field in the backend module with the technical names.
- Which tables can I search through ? You can search through the following tables: product category manufacturer
- Can I position the popup differently ? Yes, the position can be controlled over the backend or over your own CSS
- I would like to output other variables in the search or design the search differently? Yes, this is possible with your own template. We recommend simply copying and modifying our template. A configuration field for path entry is available The template to be copied is: @storefront/storefront/layout/header/search-suggest.html.twig
- Can the search do everything Elaticsearch offers? No, unfortunately not, but we think that very good search results are possible with our plugin. If you have any requests or suggestions, please contact us.
- Are further developments planned yet? Yes, of course: For further developments we need your feedback, in order to continuously improve the search!
- Is it possible to delete all indexes ? Yes with the command sisi-product-index we can delete all indexes and with sisi-product-index: delete all=1 you can delete all indexes without the last one.
As the owner of this extension you can rate it in the Shopware accountRate now in your account
Average customer rating from 1 reviews:
Wir wurden SOFORT geholfen.
Hab noch nie so schnell und so kompetent Support erhalten wie hier!
Kann eigentlich dazu nur sagen... ABSOLUT TOP ALLES!
Vielen Dank für die tolle Bewertung.
Es freut uns, dass wir Ihnen als kompetenter Partner zur verfügung stehen durften.
Herzliche Grüße aus München
The installation is carried out as with any conventional plugin.
Enter the Elasticsearch host in the plugin configuration and set the availability to "yes"!
Compile the template with php bin / console theme: compile.
Start the index from the command line
php bin / console-sisi product index: start shop = “storefront“
The term storefront has to be replaced with the name of your own channel!
Clear the cache
Documentation for add snippets
Documentation for the index
Remove the products IsCloseout from the index.
Include SisiContentSearch on the left side
Fix index bug after the last update.
Add multiple languages for every channel.
Version 1.1.4Improve the Index.
- Config possibility for the indexing only main products.- Improve the delete index possibility
with sisi-Produkt-index:delete all=1 it is now possible to keep the last index.
- Move the backend icon to the new place for the plugins.
Add Stemming function and language support.
The global filter synonym for fields.
The possibility for 3 filters.
Fix theme bug.
Add Command delete index.
Fix Bug wrong repository
Fix Bug Plugin could not be installed due to error message "array_key_exists()
Fix Bug for PHP 7.3 for the index process.
Exentend theme for content search
Add the filter synonym.
Fix type Bug on Model
HTML tags can now be removed.
Ready for Shopware6.2
Paging on the search result page.
- First public release