- Version 2.0.0
- Last update 31 Jan 2020
- Supported Languages
- Support from signundsinn
6.1.0 – 22.214.171.124.0 – 6.2.3
After you have installed the plugin “SEO content in the listing”, a new entry “SEO content in the listing” appears in the menu.
When you open it, appears a list of all teasers that you can use in your categories.
You can also easily add new teasers. The teaser name is displayed in the teaser list, the heading appears in the shop front end. With the selection “Tag for heading” you can select a suitable HTML tag to mark the text of the heading with it and to emphasize it for SEO purposes.
- Each teaser can have content. Here you can also integrate external content via iframe.
- The URL specifies where to go by clicking on the title, image or button.
- The position in the listing indicates where you can insert an article list of the teaser. This allows you to distribute your teasers in the category.
- If the “Image as background” is active, the selected image is displayed as the full-surface background of the teaser.
- Colors can also be specified as RGBA values in order to achieve a transparency effect together with a background image.
- After you have created a teaser, open the category in which it should be displayed.
- There you will find a new tab “Assign teaser”. On the left are all available teasers, on the right all teasers that are used for this category.
Should you have any questions or further requests, need help, you are still missing a function, or have you found a bug?
Are you satisfied with the plugin? We are always happy about a positive review!
Our agency services:
- Plugin development
- Shop migrations
- Shop Performance
- Interface Development
- ERP / CRM integrations
- Multichannel / omnichannel
- Shop Design
- Consulting (e-commerce strategy)
- Shopware training
- Freely positionable texts / images / videos / iFrame in the category listing
- Internal / external linking to any product, landing page, shop page, blog
- Call-to-action button
- Possibility to combine text - background image - call-to-action
- H tags for headings
- Install the plugin
- Activate plugin
- Recompile the theme
- Clear cache