- Version 0.40.0
- Last update 20 Dec 2019
- Supported Languages
- Support Without Support
The Shopware Migration Assistant establishes a connection between a data source (e.g. Shopware 5 shop) and Shopware 6 and guides you step by step through the migration process.
You can migrate numerous datasets – e.g. products, manufacturers, customers, etc. – from your existing shop system to Shopware 6 and update them at any time.
The assistant also makes it possible to connect two systems in order to make the transition as easy as possible.
Once the connection has been established, it saves automatically so that it can be accessed at any time. After the first complete migration, individual datasets can also be migrated or updated as needed.
Before the migration takes place, the assistant performs a data check to determine missing or unassignable datasets. Within the scope of this check it may be necessary to create so-called “mapping”, which replaces any missing data with an assignment (e.g. missing manufacturer data automatically reverts to the default manufacturer) – this ensures you can quickly migrate without losing any data.
Info for Shopware 5 users:
In migrating your Shopware 5 shop, you can either perform the migration locally or use the “Migration Connector” plugin (Link to the plugin).
The Migration Connector provides API endpoints that allow Shopware 6 to establish a secure data connection with the active Shopware 5 shop. As long as you are using Shopware 6, you should leave the plugin enabled. This is the only way to update the data at any time.
Get started with the Migration Assistant:
- Download the Shopware Migration Assistant from the Community Store
- Activate the plugin in your Shopware 6 installation – this can be done in the Plugin Manager under “Purchases”. Alternatively, you can use the Plugin Manager to upload the plugin ZIP file.
- The Migration Assistant will then guide you through the migration process.
Version 0.40.0PT-11014- Add magento onboarding to migration wizard
PT-11016 - Refactor first migration wizard page
PT-11017 - Add migration card to dashboard
PT-11033 - Fix migration of categories
PT-11020 - Implement measurement call
NTR - Fix new plugin folder structure
NTR - Stabilize migration data writer
NTR - Refactor datasets
NTR - Refactor api total fetching
NTR - Refactor reader interface and classes
NTR - Fix product image cover when only 1 image exists
Solves an issue fetching products via local Shopware profile
- PT-10629 - Raise test coverage
- PT-10761 - Implement new frontend data handling
- PT-10783 - Migrate empty labels with attribute name
- PT-10797 - Fix product active state during migration
- NTR - Implement partial indexing via message queue and fix tests
- PT-10800 - Fix rising of mapping entries for properties and options
- PT-10818 - Fix custom field migration
- PT-10819 - Fix newsletter recipients migration
- PT-10835 - Fix migration of shippingfree products
- PT-10844 - Migrate deliveryTime of products
- PT-10769 - Fix json_encode error on logging
- PT-10846 - Migrate product reviews
- PT-10847 - Fix sales channel error for multiple migrations
- NTR - Fix order state premapping
- PT-10793 - Use checksum for migration
- PT-10861 - Migrate seo urls
- PT-10718 - Remove unprocessed media entries
- PT-10875 - Cleanup unwritten migration data when run new starts
Update for Shopware EA 1.1
- Improve write performance
- PT-10680 - Optimize request chunk size
Add default theme to sales channel
Fix indexing after migration
Newsletter recipient migration;
Migration of documents;
Optimizations in user interface
Initial release of the Migration Assistant
About the manufacturerShopware Enterprise Partner 88 Extensions 3.5 Ø Rating