- Support by: swkweb
- Support available in:
- Order number: swkwe35334447649
- Manufacturer: swkweb
- Version: 1.1.0
- Last update: 5 Sep 2020
- Plugin available in:
- Compatible with: 6.1.0 – 18.104.22.168.0 – 22.214.171.124.0.0 – 126.96.36.199.3.1.0 – 188.8.131.52.3.2.0 – 184.108.40.206.3.3.0
- For more clarity and less confusion in the customer account
- Ideal for customers who often order in your online shop
- Shows the billing and delivery address for the individual orders in the customer account
In the account area under "My orders" and "Overview", our plugin shows the invoice and, if necessary, a different delivery address.
Make your shop more transparent and avoid confusion when ordering.
In Shopware Standard, only the current standard addresses can be viewed on the storefront. The customer can only see the addresses of past orders in his emails.
If, for example, customers have their orders sent to different addresses more often, customers can now quickly check where exactly which orders have been sent, even after a long time, without having to search for the corresponding order emails.It make live easier for your regular customers and B2B customers to work with your online shop.