- Version 1.0.2
- Last update 18 Jun 2020
- Supported Languages
- Support from Repertus GmbH
6.1.5 – 126.96.36.199.0 – 6.2.2
Not everything we order in everyday life belongs in the hands of children.
In order to prove the age of the customer, they can now upload the documents you require directly to their account or when ordering and can be viewed by you in the backend.
The annoying separate faxing or mailing of documents is no longer necessary and saves you and your customers time.
- Direct upload during checkout or via customer account
- Marking items that require proof of age
- Less effort for the shop owner
- Document overview in the customer account
- A simple check in the backend
- Verifications can be viewed in the customer account
Most questions may be answered in advance. Therefore we offer for each plugin a user manual to download and additionally collected the most common questions in our FAQs.
Visit our support section!
Every installation or update of a plugin in your Shopware Shop constitutes a change of the software. Despite our quality assurance measures implemented by Shopware, we can not rule out that problems may arise during the installation or the update in exceptional cases.
We recommend testing new plug-ins and installing updates from already installed plug-ins in a suitable test environment, and not importing them directly into the live environment and regularly creating backups of your live environment.
Repertus is your software development and service company based in Berlin.
Our portfolio of services ranges from the standard e-commerce software to innovative, custom-made plugin solutions tailored to your needs and requirements.
- Restores compatibility with Shopware 6.1.5
- Added plugin setting "Allow to upload the verification later"
- Creates compatibility with gift wrap/greeting card
- Fixes a possible problem, which could lead to the display of "18 +" on all products in the frontend
- First version of our plugin Age verification for Shopware 6.