Cloud / Self-hosted
You can run Shopware in the cloud or use it as a self-hosted solution for your shop. Here you can check if a particular extension can be used in the cloud or self-hosted variant.
This extension cannot be used in a Shopware Cloud shop. Cloud Self-hosted
- Support by: Repertus GmbH
- Support languages:
- Order number: Tonur54508303048
- Manufacturer: Repertus GmbH
- Version: 1.2.9
- Last update: 15 Jun 2021
- Language support:
- Self-hosted compatibility: 6.2.0 – 188.8.131.52.0.0 – 184.108.40.206.3.1.0 – 220.127.116.11.3.2.0 – 18.104.22.168.22.214.171.124.3.06.3.4.0 – 126.96.36.199.3.5.0 – 188.8.131.52.4.0.06.4.1.0 – 184.108.40.206.4.2.0 – 220.127.116.11.4.3.0
The plugin "Item set" offers you the possibility to combine different products in one set.
In the plugin "Item set" we have added so-called slots, which you can assign products to. This gives your customers the possibility to configure a set by themselves - ideal for gifts, school utensils and much more.
- Independent product with pictures, descriptions, prices etc.
- Slots can be filled with products
- Variant selection and exclusion for the slots
- Automatic or manual price calculation
- Clear presentation in the shopping cart and on the product page
- Optimized display for desktop & mobile
- Variations of sets with different configurations
The advantage of a set article is that it is an independent product. With its own name, pictures, descriptions, prices etc..
It is created like a normal product in the backend under "Item set".
The configuration of a set is very easy: Create a product under "Item set" and then create and edit the desired "slots" in the "Set-Config" tab.
Most questions can be answered in advance. For this reason, we offer a free manual for every plugin and have also compiled the most frequently asked questions in our FAQs.
Have a look at our support area!
Every installation or update of a plugin in your Shopware Shop constitutes a change of the software. Despite our quality assurance measures implemented by Shopware, we can not rule out that problems may arise during the installation or the update in exceptional cases. We recommend testing new plug-ins and installing updates from already installed plug-ins in a suitable test environment, and not importing them directly into the live environment and regularly creating backups of your live environment.
Repertus is your software development and service company based in Berlin.
Our portfolio of services ranges from the standard e-commerce software to innovative, custom-made plugin solutions tailored to your needs and requirements.
Simply install the plugin using the Plugin Manager and complete plugin options if necessary.
- Provides compatibility with Shopware 6.4.
- Improved error handling in administration
- Improves compatibility with third plugins respect. creating set items.
- Hide the display "No products could be found" when the Set-Config page is initially called
- A loading indicator is now displayed for actions on the Set-Config page
- A possible problem on the Set-Config page is resolved that can occur when changing variants
- Set-Config page: Selected variants are now displayed in the summary
- Fixes a possible problem that prevents installation
- Resolves a possible problem while deinstalling the plugin
- Fixes a possible problem with product variants
- Set articles can now have variants
- Set articles now contain custom fields in the frontend
- SW 18.104.22.168 compatibility established
- New feature: Free text fields (payload data) of the set article are taken into account in the checkout process.
- purchaseunit is no longer overwritten whilecalculating the stock
* Fixes a bug that prevented the administration from displaying more than 25 set items
* refactoring administration
- Fixes a possible bug, which meant that it was no longer possible to display the configured articles for a slot in the frontend.
- Fixes a possible problem that prevented the number of sets in the shopping cart from increasing
- Fixes a problem that caused the set item to appear on the order confirmation
- Fixes a possible problem that causes the migrations to run on an error when they are run a second time.
- Creates compatibility with Pickware Starter
- fixes a translation problem of the item set
- Establishes compatibility with Shopware 6.3.
- Standard products are now preselected in the frontend
- Backend was revised
- Price calculation was revised
- Small bug fixes in the front & backend
- Fixes a possible problem that caused translations to be displayed incorrectly
- Slot detail page has been adapted and now contains more setting options
- Compatibility to gift wrap/greeting card has been established
- Added possibility to hide the slot name in the frontend if a slot image is available
- Fixes a possible error that caused a item set to be saved only when adjustments were made to the product entity
- Fixes a possible error that caused the field errors in the backend not to be displayed correctly
- Improved loading behavior of the slot detail page
- First version of our plugin Item set for Shopware 6.