Cloud / Self-hosted
This extension/theme cannot be used in a Shopware Cloud shop. Cloud Self-hosted
This plugin is available for Shopware 5
- Support by: Repertus GmbH
- Support available in:
- Order number: Tonur97266527640
- Manufacturer: Repertus GmbH
- Version: 0.6.0
- Last update: 13 Jan 2021
- Plugin available in:
- Self-hosted compatibility: 6.1.06.1.3 – 220.127.116.11.0 – 18.104.22.168.0.0 – 22.214.171.124.3.1.0 – 126.96.36.199.3.2.0 – 188.8.131.52.3.3.0 – 184.108.40.206.3.4.1
This plugin offers you the option to add an address field in the frontend where you can enter the DHL Packstation information, as well as search for Packstation and post office outlets according to postal code / city and select them over a map. Since the plugin has access to DHL database, the Packstation/post office outlets listed are always up-to-date.
- Special input mask for Packstations
- Search for Packstations/Post Offices
- Connected to the DHL-Database
- Accept as shipping address via single click
- Mail-compliant shipping address
- No adaptation of a ERP interface necessary
The post number will be saved to the company name field in backend. Depending on the selection of the customer, the street name field is automatically filled with "Packstation" or "Post office" info. This way, a post-friendly address entry is provided.
Most questions may be answered in advance. Therefore we offer for each plugin a user manual and additionally collected the most common questions in our FAQs.
Visit our support section!
Every installation or update of a plugin in your Shopware Shop constitutes a change of the software. Despite our quality assurance measures implemented by Shopware, we can not rule out that problems may arise during the installation or the update in exceptional cases.
We recommend testing new plug-ins and installing updates from already installed plug-ins in a suitable test environment, and not importing them directly into the live environment and regularly creating backups of your live environment.
Repertus is your software development and service company based in Berlin.
Our portfolio of services ranges from the standard e-commerce software to innovative, custom-made plugin solutions tailored to your needs and requirements.
The plugin can easily be installed via the Shopware backend.
- New feature: You can now set whether an article can be sent to a packstation on the article in the additional fields.
- Fixes a possible bug where a change from a packstation / post office to a postal address was not accepted.
- Fixes a possible problem that caused the map in the frontend to load permanently if no Packstation was found.
- Fixes a possible problem that the plugin setting "Plugin active" has no effect on the display in the storefront.
- Establishes compatibility with Shopware 6.3.
- Renewal of the Bing Map Credentials
- Resolves a possible problem when specifying a different delivery address
- Resolves a possible routing problem
- The plugin now uses the HTTPS Bing Maps API
- Provides compatibility with Shopware 6.1.3
- First version of our Plugin Packstation for Shopware 6