- - ERP in the cloud: xentral organizes and automates your business processes from anywhere in the world - via laptop and smartphone
- - Let your company grow: whether with additional xentral functions or a variety of standard interfaces that you can connect to xentral Home
- - Efficiency boost: Thanks to the use of the latest technology, your team has a variety of fully automated processes
- - xentral "no borders" Mindset: xentral speaks all languages, calculates in all currencies and knows every tax rate
- - Multiple mandates: xentral thinks fully and enables you to control a large number of projects from a single interface
- Dashboards & reports for your most important business KPIs (sales, invoices, credits, etc.) at customer, region, employee and supplier level
- Accounts Payable & Accounts Receivable Management for error-free accounting, delivery management, payment reconciliation
- Differential taxation, preparation of complex tax requirements and control of revenue accounts
- Automated import of orders from all sales channels for central administration, checking and forwarding to own warehouses, fulfillers or dropshippers
- Error-free pick, pack, ship & return process, synchronization of the stock numbers as well as still available articles on all sales channels to avoid oversales
- Connection and organization of all common marketplaces such as Amazon, eBay, Rakuten, Etsy, Real, Hood, etsx and many more.
- CRM strength: automated creation and dispatch of offers, orders, invoices, delivery notes and credit notes directly from the corresponding CRM contact
- Automated offer and order management including status overview in real time (where is which offer / which order is with whom)
- Complete article management (PIM), central and media-neutral data management for text, images and additional files, import and creation of article properties
- Use of various picking processes as required, such as single and picking, multi order picking
- Management of own and third-party warehouses, fixed-location warehouses and chaotic warehouses as well as warehouse forecasts for delivery dates, availability and target and minimum quantities
- Picking strategy according to Fifo, MHD and batch
- Delivery note management, provision management, forwarding connection, creation of parcel labels and recording of tracking numbers, pallets and parcels
- Diverse team functions: time recording of employees, ticket system for communication with customers, suppliers and partners, team chat, project planning
- xentral app store for connections to third-party systems: payment providers, accounting software, logisticians, marketplaces, shop systems, POS and much more
xentral is the cloud ERP business platform recommended by Shopware and Frank Thelen, which enables modern teams to share their products and services with the world even more successfully.
Managed your business easier than ever - from order processing to delivery.
xentral simplifies your customer communication, automates the pick-pack-ship process, controls your production, no longer allows errors in accounting and connects you to worldwide shops, marketplaces, fulfillers and suppliers.
xentral Home - your unique cloud business platform for a better overview, error-free processes and successful collaboration
With xentral Home, your team has more than 1,000 brainy functions around the areas of sales, product, logistics, finance and controlling. More than 1,000 teams, whether e-commerce players, FBA vendors, wholesalers and retailers, producers and fulfillers, give their business an automated home with xentral.
xentral Home - up to 65 euros per month
xentral thinks ERP in a new, light and flexible way. Therefore, all functions of xentral Home are available from 65 euros per user. Try it out - you can opt for xentral every month. Try xentral Home free for 14 days Test xentral with your team for 14 days free of charge. The trial period ends automatically.
The xentral team will be happy to answer any questions you may have. Feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 0049 821 268 410 40 www.xentral.com
Activation in Shopware
The plugin must be installed and activated in the shop. No further module settings are required.
1. So that xentral and Shopware can communicate seamlessly with each other, a valid API key must be created in your Shopware account. Log in to the Shopware backend and open the user administration under the menu item "Settings".
2. Now edit a user from the "local_admins" group and check "API access enabled".
3. You need the API key shown in the following step to activate the connection with xentral (copy it)
Activation in xentral
1. You have successfully installed the plugin in the shop and have an API key for authentication? Then you can now easily connect Shopware to xentral. Register for this at xentral. Under Administration → Settings → Online shops → NEW a new shop can be created and the Shopware module selected.
2. After you have selected Shopware, you can enter the necessary data for the connection of the two systems in the next step. You received the API key (see above) in the Shopware backend when you created the user for the interface.
The following data must be stored:
- API User: User name of the user in Shopware that was created for the interface
- API Key: Generated API key from the user management of Shopware
- API URL: Shop URL + / api e.g. http://wwwmeinshop.de/api/ As soon as the data has been entered, you can test the connection between the two systems using the "Check connection" button.