Cloud / Self-hosted
You can run Shopware in the cloud or use it as a self-hosted solution for your shop. Here you can check if a particular extension or theme can be used in the cloud or self-hosted variant.
This extension/theme cannot be used in a Shopware Cloud shop. Cloud Self-hosted
This plugin is available for Shopware 5
- Support by: brainstation
- Support languages:
- Order number: bst5648675759466
- Manufacturer: brainstation
- Version: 1.1.1
- Last update: 11 Nov 2020
- Language support:
- Self-hosted compatibility: 6.1.0 – 220.127.116.11.0 – 18.104.22.168.0.0 – 22.214.171.124.126.96.36.199.1.06.3.2.0 – 188.8.131.52.184.108.40.206.3.06.3.4.16.3.4.06.220.127.116.11.5.0
- Age check can be controlled either globally or at the category and product level
- Subcategories can be included
- Minimum age can be defined via the plugin configuration
- Define a forwarding page in case the age check failed
- Result of the test is stored in a cookie. Define yourself how long this cookie is stored.
- Color adjustment possible via the plugin configuration
- Supports Subshops
Age check / minimum age
Your shop has content that you only want to offer customers over a certain age? With this plugin you now have the opportunity to do that. Your customers will see an overlay with a simple age check when they visit the store. Only when your customer confirms that he has reached the necessary minimum age, he actually has access to the shop.
The overlay is controllable via the plugin configuration both globally, as well as on category and product level! Categories and products have a new "Age Check" checkbox after installing the plugin, which can be used to control the check.
The overlay will appear on all pages. Important for a direct link to your shop eg via Google.
Are you satisfied with our plugin and our service? Then rate the plugin in your Shopware account. With this you support us to develop further plugins in the future. Many Thanks ;)
As the owner of this extension you can rate it in the Shopware accountRate now in your account
Average customer rating from 1 reviews:
der Entwickler reagiert extrem schnell und ist offen für Vorschläge, schnelle Umsetzung. TOP!
- Step 1: Installation and activation of plugin through plugin manager
- Step 2: Activation of the age check is done directly in the plugin configuration or through Basic settings (Advanced settings - age check)
- Step 3: Decide where you want to show the age check. Either for the entire shop, for specific categories or for specific products
- Step 4: Determine the minimum age for your offer
- Step 5: Optionally, you can edit the text of the overlay. Please take care not to delete the string %age%, as this serves as a placeholder and is dynamically replaced with the minimum age. If your shop supports multiple languages, you can also maintain the overlay text for each language. Enter the placeholder %bst_age_check.customerMessage% in the text field. Within the snippet section you will find the snippet with the same identifier whose text you can now translate for all languages.
- Step 6: Define a redirect page to which the customers will be redirected if the check fails. Please enter complete URL including http:// or https://. Here, too, you have the possibility of setting up multilingual redirect URLs via the placeholder %bst_age_check.redirectPage%
- Step 7: Optionally, you can make color adjustments or change the name of the buttons(Compilation of the theme is necessary after changing colors). To change the names, open the snippets module within the backend and search for bst_age_check
- Step 8: Clear Cache. If necessary, also clear template cache and compile your theme
Implementation of minor bug fixes
Add possibility to translate overlay message and redirect page through snippets
Minor bug fixes. Adjustment of the Shopware minimum version from 6.3 to 6.1
Release of the age check plugin