Cloud / Self-hosted
You can run Shopware in the cloud or use it as a self-hosted solution for your shop. Here you can check if a particular extension can be used in the cloud or self-hosted variant.
This extension cannot be used in a Shopware Cloud shop. Cloud Self-hosted
This app is available for Shopware 5
- Support by: brainstation
- Support languages:
- Order number: bst5753893849308
- Manufacturer: brainstation
- Version: 1.3.3
- Last update: 4 Aug 2021
- Language support:
- Self-hosted compatibility: 6.2.0 – 184.108.40.206.0.0 – 220.127.116.11.3.1.0 – 18.104.22.168.3.2.0 – 22.214.171.124.3.3.0 – 126.96.36.199.188.8.131.52.4.06.3.5.0 – 184.108.40.206.4.0.06.4.1.0 – 220.127.116.11.4.2.0 – 18.104.22.168.4.3.0 – 22.214.171.124.4.4.0 – 126.96.36.199
- Base price Information can be added to the product name
- Super easy and fast data feed generation
- High performance even with large quantities of items
- Properties such as B. color, size etc. can easily be assigned
- Detailed documentation for quick setup
- Sales Channel Support
- Individual Google Product Category maintainable via article attributes
- Automatic generation via scheduled Task
Our gold certified App now also for Shopware 6. Fancier and more powerful!
The App generates a CSV data feed via scheduled Task which can be used to create products in a Facebook catalog and thus for Instagramm.
The generated CSV file contains all fields Facebook requires. These are in detail:
Please ensure that the product images taken are present at least in the resolution 600px x 600px. Nevertheless, Facebook imports images with a lower resolution but provides them with a corresponding hint. Variants can be exported on request.
Please take a look at the documentation and installation instructions if there are problems creating the CSV file.
Are you satisfied with our app and our service? Then rate the app in your Shopware account. With this you support us to develop further apps in the future. Many Thanks ;)
Frequently Asked Questions
- Why is the field "google_product_category" missing in my CSV file? You must complete at least one of the "Product Category Golbal (Optional)" or "Google Product Category (Product Custom Field)" fields to use "google_product_category" when creating the CSV file. For the type of content allocation, please read the help text in the plugin settings.
- The details about the Google Product Category are maintained in my shop at article level. How do I get this data into the CSV file? The prerequisite for this is that the information for the article is maintained in the article via the regular custom field administration. If this is the case, proceed as follows: 1. Go to an article in the backend and see what the field is called, where the Google category is maintained. 2. Switch to the custom field management (Settings -> Systems > Custom Fields) 3. Copy the technical name of the custom field 4. Switch to InstaShopping's plugin settings and enter this column name in the "Google Product Category (Product Custom Field)" box. 5. Save the changes and generate the CSV file.
- I activated and configured the App but it does not generate a CSV file. What's wrong? Probably it comes to a 404 (page not found) error. You should see this error in the Browser Developer Tools (Chrome: Ctrl + Shift + i) in the Network tab. If you see the above 404 error, please empty the shop cache unter Settings > System > Caches & Indexes and try the feeder creation again. The CSV file should now be generated without errors.
As the owner of this app you can rate it in the Shopware accountRate now in your account
Average customer rating from 4 reviews:
Gutes Plugin, toller Support
Haben das Plugin schon unter SW5 genutzt und nun auch in SW6. Es macht zuverlässig, was es soll. Der Support ist super und reagiert bei Rückfragen sofort.
Funktionelles Plugin - toller Support
Das Plugin tut was es verspricht. Es gab anfangs ein paar kleine Probleme, aber der Support war wirklich sehr schnell im Beheben dieser Probleme. Klare Kaufempfehlung.
Plugin funktioniert super, Support sehr schnell
Sonderwunsch beziehungsweise Verbesserungsvorschlag wurde sehr schnell umgesetzt. Ansonsten tut das Plugin, was es soll.
Danke für die klasse Bewertung und viel Erfolg mit unserem Plugin.
Top Service schneller Support
Hatte zu Beginn einige Probleme mit der Einrichtung und auch Probleme mit der korrekten Erstellung des Feeds. Durch den Kontakt des Supports wurde mir sehr schnell uns kompetent geholfen. Auch wenn das Problem nicht vom eigenen Plugin entstanden ist. Sehr empfehlenswert.
Danke für die tolle Bewertung Herr Grundmeyer.
You will find a detailed description in our operating instructions: (currently only german)
Version 1.3.3In some cases it can happen that the SEO Url of a product cannot be determined correctly. In this case, a fallback URL is controlled according to the pattern https: // URL / detail / PRODUCT ID
Version 1.3.2Replacement of html entities (ä &zslig; ...) when exporting for correct display on Facebook. HTML entities may be transmitted with the connection to a WaWi and thus passed on to Facebook.
Version 1.3.1Bugfix: Products without a category led to an error during export
Version 1.3.0Performance optimizations as well as correction of the sales channel dependent control of the products. Adjustments for Shopware 6.4: Generate data feed Button during configuration was no longer displayed. This is now in the basic settings
Version 1.2.4Addition of the missing reference quantity of the basic price when the option "Append basic price details to the product name" is active
Version 1.2.3Bugfix for variants: Some of these were not exported if they were not explicitly activated. Likewise, the product images of the variants were not taken into account if images were set for the variants. Same game with the product names and descriptions of the variants. All that has now been resolved.
Version 1.2.2Available quantity is now controlled with 100 instead of 0 if the option "fix stock" was selected to prevent display problems on Facebook.
Version 1.2.1Inactive products are now excluded from the feed.
Version 1.2.0Extension of the configuration for appending the basic price information to the product name
When the variant export is active, the parent products are no longer included in the feed, as this is superfluous on the one hand and incorrect pricing can also result on the other.
Version 1.1.2Correction of help texts in the plugin configuration
Unfortunately, an error crept in with the last update that caused problems during export. This error has been corrected in this version.
Version 1.1.0Extension of the configuration to exclude articles of certain categories as well as articles for which a definable additional field is defined. In addition, it can now be determined that the price of the basic unit is controlled for containers with a base and reference price. Example: Package price € 20 (basic unit 1, content 2). If YES, € 10 will be taxed in the feed. If NO € 20.
Version 1.0.1Fix of price detection of variant product
Initial Release of the Plugin