Hide prices for customer groups or for guests
With this plugin you can hide prices for specific customergroups or for guests (not logged in customers).
You could show the product prices to merchants but hide them to your normal customers for example.
Additionally, you can also hide the checkout- or add-to-cart buttons in the frontend for those who don't see the prices.
The configuration is completely integrated in the admin, so that you can hide the prices for specific customergroups language-independent.
However, prices for guests or the checkout buttons can be hidden language-dependent with just one click from within the plugin configuration.
This plugin works with the default storefront.
Happy with our plugin?
Leave a rating, so other user will benefit from your experience. Thus we can hold up the high quality of our plugins.
Requests about the plugin will be handled via the Shopware Ticket System. Please create a ticket via your Shopware account, so we can help you as soon as possible.
You can find detailed documentation about our plugins on https://docs.codeenterprise.de.
Your 100% Shopware agency
- Get your plug-in installed and setup in under 5 minutes
- Completely integrated in the admin
- No performance reduction due to serverside code processing
- Activates the possibility to show/hide prices for certain customer or customer groups
- Show prices to your b2b customers and hide prices from your b2c customers or guests
- Disable the checkout for those who don't see prices
Please follow the installation instructions
- Install the plugin via the plugin manager.
- Activate the plugin.
- Configure the price visibility for guests (not logged in customer) and the visibility of the checkout buttons in the plugin configuration
- Open the customergroup for which you want to hide the prices to by navigating to Settings -> Shop -> customergroups
- Set the value for "Hide prices in frontend" and hit the save button
- The "Add to cart" buttons (listing and detail page) can now be displayed/hidden based on whether the prices are visible or not
- Added switch to plug-in configuration
- Prices will be hidden for the cross-selling module as well
Initial plugin release