Cloud / Self-hosted
You can run Shopware in the cloud or use it as a self-hosted solution for your shop. Here you can check if a particular extension can be used in the cloud or self-hosted variant.
This extension cannot be used in a Shopware Cloud shop. Cloud Self-hosted
- Support by: codeenterprise GmbH
- Support languages:
- Order number: coe8689552580742
- Manufacturer: codeenterprise GmbH
- Version: 1.3.2
- Last update: 25 Aug 2021
- Language support:
- Self-hosted compatibility: 6.1.3 – 22.214.171.124.0 – 126.96.36.199.0.26.3.0.16.3.0.06.3.1.0 – 188.8.131.52.184.108.40.206.2.06.3.3.0 – 220.127.116.11.3.4.0 – 18.104.22.168.22.214.171.124.126.96.36.199.188.8.131.52.3.5.06.4.0.06.4.1.0 – 184.108.40.206.4.2.0 – 220.127.116.11.4.3.0 – 18.104.22.168.4.4.0 – 22.214.171.124
- Create one or more list
- Product availability information and add-to-cart from within the list
- Import / export functionality of single lists
- Convinient display information in the administration
- Switch between "public" and "private" lists per single click
- Products can be added to the list from within the listing- and/or detail page (configurable)
- Create and manage multiple lists. Add products to each list individually.
- Dynamic counter badge in the header which show how many products are on the lists in sum
- Lists can be exported and imported as .CSV file. You can add products within the CSV file with a productnumber
- Product availability and delivery information can be displayed in the lists (configurable)
- Add one or more products to the cart directly with a single click
- Switch between "public" and "private" lists per single click. A public list grants access to this list for everyone who has the Link.
- Decide, whether a public list can be edited by everyone or only be the owner (configurable)
- Convinient display information in the administration
- Compatible with the "Hide Price for Customer Groups" plugin
- Session and customer based - No usage of cookies and the consent tool
Note lists / Wishlists for Shopware6
This plugin extends the shopware6 functionality and puts Wishlists into it.
Shop-visitors can add products with the quantity to one or multiple list.
All lists which belongs to the current user will be displayed on an overview page.
From within the overview page, you can manage the lists (create, edit, delete) or add one or more products directly to the shopping-cart (1 click).
In addition this plugin provides an import/export functionality for each list which you can edit and import as .CSV file.
The administration area shows you which user have lists and which products are in them.
Perfect extension for either b2b or b2c customers. The wording (Wishlist, List, Notes, ...) can be adjusted within the translations.
Happy with our plugin?
Leave a rating, so other user will benefit from your experience. Thus we can hold up the high quality of our plugins.
Requests about the plugin will be handled via the Shopware Ticket System. Please create a ticket via your Shopware account, so we can help you as soon as possible.
You can find detailed documentation about our plugins on https://docs.codeenterprise.de.
Your 100% Shopware agency
As the owner of this app you can rate it in the Shopware accountRate now in your account
Average customer rating from 1 reviews:
Das Plugin funktioniert wunderbar und passt zu unseren Bedürfnissen.
Auch wurden kleine Bugs schnell behoben.
Please follow the installation instructions
- Install the plugin via the plugin manager.
- Activate and configure the plugin.
- Clear the cache
Version 1.3.2- Fixes an issue within the importer. The issue causes that a new list is created even though there is already a list with the same name.
Version 1.3.1- Fixes an issue, that the note-list can not be loaded when there is a sold-out clearance product on it
- This Update is not compatible with shopware versions < 6.4.x
- Plugin is now compatible with shopware 6.4
- Bugfix: Products could not be added to the wishlist after filtering/pagination within the listing
- Bugfix: Checkmarks will now be loaded dynamically (Resolves the caching issue)
- Bugfix: Sporadical redirect if a product on a list is in a clearance sale
- Added compatibility for the "Google Tag Manager + Enhanced E-Commerce Tracking" Plug-In from webmatch
- Hotfix: Fixes an issue, that under given circumstances the plug-in could not be activated due to an missing service
- Developers: The default note icon can now be adjusted by overriding the block 'component_wishlist_icon'
- Fixes an issue which occured when adding products out of a private list to the cart. Under given circumstances there was a chance, that a wrong quantity had been added to the cart
- Fixes an issue that an server-error has been thrown while loading the amount of products within a list for the bubble-badge in the header
- The amount of articles within the note-lists will now be obtained with a GET instead of a POST request
- New Configuration: Already added products can now be markes with a checkmark within the product-listing page
- Default list name is now configurable per language with a snippet: coe-wishlist.general.defaultListName
Version 1.2.4# 1.2.4
- Fixed a bug which occured when placing guest-orders
Version 1.2.3- Fixed a bug where the counter-badge is stretched all over the page while on an error-page
Version 1.2.2- Fixed a bug where the counter isn't displayed correctly
- Added title-attribute to the note-icon
- Removed code which isn't in use anymore
- Fixed the error which occures when a customer tries to register
- Fixed a multilingual issue where certain routes whould throw an error
Version 1.2.0- Added compatibility for Shopware up to 6.3.2.x
- Added translations for FR
- Added translations for NL
- Added a few template blocks
- Fixes a bug which generates wrong frontend routes under given circumstances
- added compatibility for shopware 6.3
- As up from this this version, shopware < 6.3 isn't supported
Fixes a MySQL issue which prevens the plugin to be installed successfully under given circumstances
Initial plugin release