- Version 1.0.1
- Last update 30 Mar 2020
- Supported Languages
- Support from codegiganten GmbH
6.1.0 – 6.1.4
This plugin allows you to display an automated countdown to a created promotion code. The corresponding code can either be set manually or selected automatically with our comprehensive validation check. Of course, in both cases the promotion code will only be displayed if the current period is after the start date and before the end date. It is also possible to have promotion codes displayed without a countdown and without any limit if they do not have an end date.
The texts can be defined in several languages and can be changed in the administration area in the settings under the menu item "Snippets". The appearance can also be individually adapted to the shop: A checkbox in the plugin settings allows the color variants of the shop to be adopted.
- Individual countdown messages can be set
- Multilingualism is supported
- Promotion countdown can either be set manually or determined automatically
- Adaptable design
- Automatic deactivation after the countdown is over
- Where can I edit the displayed texts? You can filter for the author "codegiganten GmbH" in the administration area under "Settings" and "Snippets" in the base file (BASE xx-XX) on the right sidebar. All text modules whose name begins with "cogi-promotion-countdown." are valid for this plugin. By selecting the language using the respective base file, multilingualism has of course been taken into account.
- Simply install and activate the plugin
- Configure the plugin in the administration area