- Support by: Devert
- Support available in:
- Order number: Dever50158351417
- Manufacturer: Devert
- Version: 1.0.1
- Last update: 28 Apr 2020
- Plugin available in:
- Compatible with: 6.1.0 – 18.104.22.168.0 – 22.214.171.124.0.0 – 126.96.36.199.3.1.0 – 188.8.131.52.3.2.0 – 184.108.40.206.3.3.0 – 220.127.116.11
- Optimizes the shop from the SEO point of view (Rich Snippets as JSON)
- Start page or e.g. shop name in the breadcrumb
- Hide Breadcrumb (Rich Snippets are preserved)
- Configurable per Sub-Shop/Storefront
This plugin adds the start page (name selectable) and rich snippets (json) to the breadcrumb.
Rich snippets (structured data) are important for Google, among others, so that the structure of the page can be better recognized.
You can find more information here:
For usability and SEO reasons, many customers want the start page to be displayed in the breadcrumb. With this plugin this is possible without problems.
In the settings it is also possible to have the start page included in the rich snippets. This function should be used with caution, as it can lead to penalties from Google. If in doubt, this function should not be used and only the start page should be displayed to the user.
- Show home page name in breadcrumb? Yes/No
- Name of the page in breadcrumb text e.g. Home or the shop name
- Hide breadcrumb? (Rich Snippets remain) Yes/No
- Show Home in Rich Snippet? Yes/No
1. install the plugin as usual
2. clear the cache: ./bin/console cache:clear
3. the settings can be found here: Settings > System > Plugins > Click on the three dashes at the plugin > Config
4. after changing settings, it may be necessary to clear the cache
- Clear the cache: ./bin/console cache:clear
- After changing settings, it may be necessary to empty the cache