Cloud / Self-hosted
You can run Shopware in the cloud or use it as a self-hosted solution for your shop. Here you can check if a particular extension can be used in the cloud or self-hosted variant.
This extension cannot be used in a Shopware Cloud shop. Cloud Self-hosted
- Support by: ratenkauf by easyCredit
- Support languages:
- Order number: EasyC36021249341f
- Manufacturer: ratenkauf by easyCredit
- Version: 1.1.8
- Last update: 20 Oct 2021
- Language support:
- Self-hosted compatibility: 6.0.06.1.0 – 184.108.40.206.0 – 220.127.116.11.0.0 – 18.104.22.168.3.1.0 – 22.214.171.124.3.2.0 – 126.96.36.199.3.3.0 – 188.8.131.52.3.4.0 – 184.108.40.206.3.5.0 – 220.127.116.11.4.0.06.4.18.104.22.168.16.4.1.06.4.2.0 – 22.214.171.124.4.3.0 – 126.96.36.199.4.4.0 – 188.8.131.52.4.5.0 – 184.108.40.206
ratenkauf by easyCredit is the easiest and fastest installment payment solution of Germany. Join today to get the simplest way of partial payment for your POS and E-Commerce. ratenkauf by easyCredit gives you the opportunity to offer installments as an additional payment method in your German Shopware store.
Traditional financing solutions are often connected with complicated application processes for customers. With ratenkauf by easyCredit you can offer a simple, fully online and fast financing solution. Customers can use 'ratenkauf by easyCredit' in just a few steps: choose their purchases, calculate their preferred installments, enter their personal data, and pay. No paperwork, immediate approval, and complete flexibility throughout. Simple. Fair. Paying in installments with 'ratenkauf by easyCredit'.
Are you interested in using ratenkauf by easyCredit?
Contact us now:
+49 (0)911 5390 2726
Or register with us at https://partner.easycredit-ratenkauf.de/registrierung?vt=GFUKOQEPHO and we will contact you.
Please note that a valid contract is required to use the plug-in.
- the global Shopware object is now used in the backend modules
- obsolete components were removed
- use customer salutation as preferred value (temporary fix for NEXT-17764)
- the automatic actions "Report delivery" & "Refund" are now controllable via a configuration option
- for guest orders, the first and last name of the billing address is now used to initialize the payment (previously: customer data)
- the message in the checkout has been changed and is now displayed as WARNING (before: ERROR)
- the merchant interface has been updated and is now integrated as WebComponent
- the API library was updated to v1.6.0 (checking of first and last name)
- the amounts are rounded to two decimal places after removing the interest
- the payment method selection is now integrated via the Checkout Widget as a WebComponent.
- the API library was updated to v1.5.0
- compatibility with Shopware 6.4
- a shipping method can be defined for "Click & Collect
- the API library was updated to v1.4.0
- Multichannel compatibility improvement (fixes a bug in checkout with multiple SalesChannels with different settings).
- improves the error tolerance for unexpected return values of the API
- the installment purchase widget no longer logs amount underruns or amount overruns as errors
- fixes an error during installation
- Orders are marked as "Authorized" instead of "Paid" after completion (the order is only paid after the delivery is reported in the merchant portal)
- the delivery status is now transmitted to the merchant portal (order_delivery.state.shipped, order_delivery.state.returned)
- the configuration was migrated to config.xml for standardization
- API: the Category field is truncated after 255 characters to avoid an error if the category name is too long
* Integration of the merchant interface widget
* Improved validation (company, different address, amount limits)
* interest now includes 0% tax (previously no tax definition)
* the interest can now be removed automatically (default setting: remove)
* improved debug logging when forwarding to the payment terminal
* Forwarding to the payment terminal only takes place after successful validation
* the address can no longer be adjusted in the administration for ratenkauf by easyCredit orders
* the widget provides the price via a meta tag (before: recognition via itemprop="price")
* Debug logging can be activated via the plugin settings
* Adaptation of translations
- Fixed a bug in payment method selection
- Shopware 6.3 compatibility
Version 0.9.5the order number is transmitted to easyCredit for easier order processing
- the plugin now uses easyCredit API v2
- fixes an error in the payment method selection
* Improvement of error handling
* Remove payment method from the checkout in case of errors
* Remove payment method and widget if not assigned in the sales channel
minor changes for Shopware Code Review
minor changes for Shopware Code Review
Initial Release for Shopware 6.1
Initial version for Shopware 6